Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Hazeders staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Hazeder.
1.2 How old are you? 16.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 8 months .
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:548058510.
1.7 What is your Discord? Hazeder1.
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for random death match – killing someone without a valid reason.

Example 1. Steve is walking down the road and Jesus stabs him without a valid reason.
Example 2. John is driving to Mall he pulls up and Zaxe shoots him for saying hi .

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR stands for new life rule

Example1. John dies in mall from a hit and goes back to the same place and says why did you kill me.
Example 2. Steve is killed by SCO19 for shooting at them and goes back and starts to punch them

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is where you must Value your life over everything else.

Example 1. Zaxe and ice cube are kidnapping Dale and Dale pulls out a gun and starts to shoot them while he is under gun point from both of them.
Example 2. Steve is under gun point from 4 SCO19 because he is raiding bank and he pulls out a gun and starts to shoot them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia- Prejudice or Discrimination against Gay people .

Example 1. Zaxe sees someone say there gay and calls him a fa**** .
Example 2. Steve is being targeted for being gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism- Prejudice or Discrimination against a group/minority due to their race.

Example 1. Steve is being spawn camped by John for being black.
Example 2. Bill is trying to kill Steve for being Mexican.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring Joe and William to a sit and would check logs to see if they adverted carjack. If they did, then I would move on to tell William that he can’t take NHS vehicles as that is crimes against NHS. I would then warn William for crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring Joe and William to a sit and would check player combat logs to see where William was when joe was shot. I would then also check advert logs to see if William adverted pd raid. If it was within the pd raid and he adverted, I would let them both go. If it was not, I would ban William for mass rdm.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would tell joe that drug dealers can’t build on the sidewalk, and only hobos can. I would then check advert logs, and would tell William that he needs to advert raid. I would then also check combat logs to see if William broke nlr. I would warn William for NLR, RDM and would ask joe to gather evidence and to make a ticket in the discord for a refund of his drugs.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring both William and joe to a sit. I would ask joe if he saw the advert for the pd meeting. I would then check logs and see how long is in-between both adverts, if it was not long, I would let him go with a verbal, but if it was, I would ban him for mass rdm.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have been staff on this server before and I know all of rules and know how to handle sits. Im also Very active im on everyday and I am willing to put many hours into Staff to help keep this server Great.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would message in SOD chat for a higher rank to help me with the situation if there was not any SOD on at the time I would message someone in discord im PM or in staff chat.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes I have been staff in this server , Ertheral and SCP-RP

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

I think I am respected by most of the people on the server , Discipline , Maturity

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
ADHD, Work , N/A

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I would like to rejoin the staff team because when I am on late at night and there isn’t any staff on I can deal with them and make sure they don’t do it again. I will also be on in the day time to help out because I’m never off the server. Also I would like to keep this community fun and enjoyable for everyone and keep the rule breakers out. Also i know i was banned recently but i do belive that that ban was unfair as there was no staff online at the time and i will keep trying to get staff to stop this happeninig to players .

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? ADHD , Work .

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

neutral-i have never heard of you on this sever ngl
very detailed app
has a shot with staff

Neutral
I think the application is very detailed and I have had some good RP interactions with you. However, I have had many bad interactions with you which may not be good within staff

+1 Saved 432 kids from a burning building while feeding 82 homeless people, a true lifesaver.

Denied, please improve your current involvement and reputation within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom