Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Hazeders Staff application V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?Hazeder
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?About 4 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yeah
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:548058510
1.7 References (if any)? Nope

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Rdm is known as random death match where no rp is present. Examples are if Q1 on his custom job kills Spacey due to the fact he crossed the road and another example would be a gun dealer kills a police officer because he looked at him funny. In both examples RDM has been committed as there was no valid reason for the kills and no RP has been initiated.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
(New life rule) When somebody gets killed they can't go back to the same location to try to bother or harm the person You have been granted a new life rule And you are supposed to forget everything in your previous life Once the five minute cooldown is over you can go back to the location where you previously died
Example 1:John has started at PD raid and Tim is countering it And Tom kills Tim and Tim proceeds to come straight back to PD And hasn't waited the five minute cooldown So this would be classed as NLR.
Example 2: Tom has killed Tim in little town in a mugging and Tim spawns back in to little town and kills Tom saying "Aha i killed u" But Tom has forgot his previous life And moved on But Tim did not So this would be classed as NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when you are supposed to be scared for your life. When you're outnumbered, under a gun point, when you haven't got a gun out yourself

Example 1: 3 Terrorists are mugging Alex, he's under a gunpoint while he doesn't have a gun out himself, but decides his life isn't worthy, and pulls out a weapon and starts shooting the terrorists

Example 2: 2 SCO-19's have a terrorist under a gunpoint(keep in mind, the terrorist, doesn't have a gun out), but he decides he's cool so he pulls out his G36C, and starts shooting at the SCO-19's

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is hatred towards anyone that classes themselves as LGBTQ+
Example 1: an officer pulls someone over and hears the person speaking with a femme voice the officer then goes and calls said person a F***ot

Example 2: Someone who is a transsexual is playing the server and people find out they then proceed to call them something like a gender bender or a tranny

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is discrimination against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, for example if an individual kills jamal because his character is black in game, another example is if pumpy calls another player a ni**er in game
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?:
I would first find a place where I can take both parties and get both sides to the story after hearing both sides of the story I would inform William that it is against the rules to steal NHS vehicles I would then follow staff policies and the handbook and punish William Appropriately

2.7:Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I check if Joe has any proof and if Joe was killed before the advert of when far away from PD I would warn William for RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn first warn William for NLR and then warn him for RDM

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring Joe and check the logs and then I will tell him what he did wrong and what is going to happend. I will then get someone to ban him for MRDM.
Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I know i have made 3 staff applications and ive had some advice thats why ive made my appication a bit better and tried touse better grammar ive before more serious in game ive managed to get T-SUPT in game and hopefully become more than that and maybe become staff
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
i would contact a higher ranking staff member in game if there was one and receive advice on how to deal with the situation if no staff was online i would seek guidance through the discord staff group
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
i have previously been staff on differant server
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Active very often during the day, I have some experiance , I know all the server rules
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff
college can sometimes get in the way, Im not very good at keeping a sleep schedule. And i have ADHD
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i want to be a staff member as i see alot of new players joining as the server has been getting alot more active and sometimes staff cannot be present to help them and they end up breaking the rules very often so i would like to be there to help them out and also just build the relations between the community and staff aand create a friendly environment as well as a fair game to everyone
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
no

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yeah

Last edited:
Neutral
While all my interactions with you in game have been great, your application lacks detail in scenario section, but all other sections have great detail and shows your understanding of the rules.

+1

I just came from work too lazy to write out everything, I read the application, everything is impeccable. Not to mention his in game behavior. He was the first person who actually acknowledged my presence and made me play on this horrible RP server again

Fin

+1
great person fit for staff, could of done with more detail though like spacey said

Neutral
While all my interactions with you in game have been great, your application lacks detail in scenario section, but all other sections have great detail and shows your understanding of the rules.
Thank you for your responce spacey mate

+1

I just came from work too lazy to write out everything, I read the application, everything is impeccable. Not to mention his in game behavior. He was the first person who actually acknowledged my presence and made me play on this horrible RP server again
Thank you Kirai mate i trained you as a cadet and look at you now not a week back in the PD force and your a CI congrats man

Neutral/+1 I am still considering my interactions with you in the game are good but I agree with what spacey has said.

john fries

My -1 Still applies from the one you made 5 days ago! I suggest you wait a few weeks before re applying, as it allows the rest of the community to get a better opinion of you.

My -1 Still applies from the one you made 5 days ago! I suggest you wait a few weeks before re applying, as it allows the rest of the community to get a better opinion of you.
i didnt make one five days ago mate it was over a week and i really do think i can make a good fit on the staff team thats why i have put time into this application and reapplied

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Neutral

While your staff app is a bit hard to read and you did not fully get 2.8 right since you forgot 1 thing and that is joe who is a drug dealer is building on the sidewalk when only hobos are allowed too.

Reason it is neutral is because while your staff app is alright I think what you are not understanding is what it means by when it says you can make another staff app in 1 week, which means normally when the staff app is denied you then wait 1 week not when you posted the staff app.

And my interactions with you have been good but I do not know what your reputation is like on the sever.

Best of luck with your staff app from King ET.

Neutral

While your staff app is a bit hard to read and you did not fully get 2.8 right since you forgot 1 thing and that is joe who is a drug dealer is building on the sidewalk when only hobos are allowed too.

Reason it is neutral is because while your staff app is alright I think what you are not understanding is what it means by when it says you can make another staff app in 1 week, which means normally when the staff app is denied you then wait 1 week not when you posted the staff app.

And my interactions with you have been good but I do not know what your reputation is like on the sever.

Best of luck with your staff app from King ET.
Cheer king mate i thought it was a week from it was made TBH but i just think i could be a good staff member Hazeder

+1
good guy always able to have a luagh with him seems like he would be great for staff

when you are supposed to be scared for your life. When you're outnumbered, under a gun point, when you haven't got a gun out yourself

Example 1: 3 Terrorists are mugging Alex, he's under a gunpoint while he doesn't have a gun out himself, but decides his life isn't worthy, and pulls out a weapon and starts shooting the terrorists
+1

Great member of the community also proffesional and strong minded,
Application is good

Reading off what the other staff members say,
You seem to have only recently made an application which I believe you should atleast wait a week from the time it been denied

(This is not really a -1 point, But please do not respond to every comment on your application as it can get hard to read the different reviews)

Last edited:
Reading off what the other staff members say,
You seem to have only recently made an application which I believe you should atleast wait a week from the time it been denied

(This is not really a -1 point, But please do not respond to every comment on your application as it can get hard to read the different reviews)
Hi artic mate i know u said dont reply just want to say cheers for telling me cheers mate

+1's Have had good interactions with you in-game, good application and you have got a good understanding of the rules.

-1's The section on scenarios lacks detail, Made a recent application that got denied I'd recommend waiting a few weeks.

Could be a great addition to the staff team. Wish you the best of luck on your application!

+1's Hes a very nice player, never personally seen him ever be a minge, very high up in PD showing he's a hard worker

Don't have anything bad to say about him ngl!

Azz

Denied.

Your application has mistakes and lacks detail.

You may apply again in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom