Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied high has a god complex and needs to be sorted out (also unban me pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: CandyAndy
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:454811050
Date of ban issue: 03/25/2021
Member of staff: High
Ban reason (screenshot): NITRP
Why should we unban you?: I had the name DJ Candy Andy and was playing music, which even karls said was allowed, but then high banned me for NITRP, surely I should've just been kicked for mic spam if it was really an issue but no high banned me cause he has a god complex and webbed toes. Another reason u should unban me is cause I once met one of the chuckle brothers. But i shouldn't have been banned for NITRP and High should learn the rules

Hello Mr CandyAndy, firstly I banned you for 1 week which is already a reduced ban for NITRP. The reason I banned you is that you didn't have intention to roleplay. You ran around mic spamming (as you have admitted) after I had already asked you to stop around 20 times. As well as this, you were messing around in PD, cop baiting. There was no PD raid and no monetary gain left. It was obvious to me that you didn't want to roleplay as you continued doing this for 15 minutes, you also committed RDM. You have 3 days left on your ban, I suggest you take a read of the rules. The police are there to have as much fun as you, there is no need to cop bait and RDM ruining their experience on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom