Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Hoes Mad Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Hoes Mad
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Just hit 2 Weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:187339908
1.7 References (if any)? Rusty, Curving

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is also known as Random Death Match, It is when you go out of roleplay and kill someone for no valid reason. Player A goes and spawns in, he then goes up to player b and shoots them in the face randomly. Player A is also going around and get out of his car after doing a bp raid, he then kills Player B outside the car dealership for no reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is also known as the New Life Rule, If Person A kills person B at a PD raid and then person b comes back within 2 minutes that is breaking NLR. We also have when someone dies from a mugging and then comes back within 3 minutes to where they died.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when you are overpowered by people and have no chance within roleplay. Examples of FearRP are when there is a person running from 5 police officers the person then doesn't stop and continues to get in a car and run off. Another example is when a person is getting mugged by 2 or more people, in this instance if he would get out and start to shoot at them it would be breaking the FearRP rule as he is outnumbered.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you are saying derogatory things to people based from their gender, So for example there is a person who wishes to RP as a woman, and someone goes up to them and called them a tranny, then that would be homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when a person uses derogatory terms to make fun of or offend someone's race, ethnicity or religion that they believe in. An example is when someone says the n-word or all Muslims are carpet kissers.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would proceed to bring them both to a sit and tell William that he is not allowed to steal NHS vehicles or commit crimes against any NHS personnel. I would also inform Joe that although he did advert it was invalid due to the fact that he cant steal their vehicles, I would also tell William over voice chat that he isn't to do it again and to read over the rules, and then ask if they have any concerns or questions.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would firstly ask for any proof if either of them had any, I would then open logs and check the kill cam and have a look at that to assist me, After this i would check the advert logs and then I would explain that he might have appeared as a threat, I would then explain to that the person who created the sit can understand.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would explain to both parties that they are both in the wrong and that building on the street as the drug dealer job is not allowed. I would also say to William that he should have adverted and not break NLR, I would then tell them both to read the rules, this would also be with a jail or a verbal warning if this was their first offence.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? In this instance I would talk to both of them and get both sides of the story, Then I would ask joe about why he thought it was a good Idea to do a major crime when there was clearly a pd raid adverted, I would then ask him to look at the motd by writing !motd and end up jailing him for it.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think I would be a great person to add as I am active and I like to think I am relatively friendly and give assistance to people when they need it, I want to be apart of this community and I have the ability to be on when others are not as I am in the Australian time zone, therefor allowing for there to be staff on basically around the clock

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask for the advice and/or help from another staff member with the proper experience. At the same time I would remember what he does in this situation so I can learn while enforcing.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am reliable and can get on at weird times to attend meetings or mandatory events, I also have knowledge in the staffing field and I am helpful to the new players or police that have any questions or needs.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I dont really have any apart from not being on the british 'active times' but rather the nights and mornings but do often stay up till its like 3pm your time,

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be staff as I feel as if when I am online there are no staff online to stop the rule breakers and minges, I also fell that I would be a asset and I have lots of experience in staffing positions. I have been in many servers as a high up staff admin and I have the confidence to deal with the newer players of the server, I feel as if I can be a good person and addition. Thanks for reading and cant wait to hear from you.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes!​

Class guy in-game, good behaviour and very friendly. Will fit in brilliantly in the staff team.
+1

+1 Nice Lad, Good Rule Knowledge, Very Active and Deserves a shot at staff in my opinion

+1, active, never steps out of line, I think he would make fabulous staff

+1 Brilliant staff application, as well as many good in-game interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom