Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied "Homophobia" Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sodaman
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:490612652
Date of ban issue: 03-07-2023
Member of staff Moos
Ban reason:1688395555374.png
Why should we unban you? I don't belive that saying "ur gay" is homophobic but if he truly did feel offended i would like to apologize for my actions and hope that i am forgiven, i will now share my clip on the situation and why i think a 2 week ban was not justified: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1htDPZ4DvV_oTP/d13371clFROl?invite=cr-MSxBWUosMzg0MTMxMCw

-Note I am an very active member of the Rs community and i would never do anything to hurt players or the server reputation. After i called him gay he also decided to rdm me in a sit which shows that he isnt that serious on the server.

I do see how in the clip it doesn't look like there should've been a ban but it appears to cut off mid sit afterwards there was more said and done

I do see how in the clip it doesn't look like there should've been a ban but it appears to cut off mid sit afterwards there was more said and done
I only clip 1 minute bro, nothing else happened. You can clearly see in the clip what happened I am innocent.

Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Could you please show the whole sit if you still have the clip.

That's the whole clip since i only meant to clip him rdming me because i didnt think i was gonna get banned (i didn't think to clip after i got banned since i was more focused on the fact that i got banned.) But i'll gladly explain, after the clip ends the guy in the sit just keeps talking about how hes asexual and my comments hurt him in a very unserious tone, then moos does !xban and bans me for 2 weeks

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

From the clip it looks like you RDM him because he was gay so that is discrimination since you only did it because he is gay.

In the future please do follow the rules so this does not happen again if you have any questions about what rules mean then simply ask staff in game or ask them in discord and they will be happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom