Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied i got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: zakkzeb
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166315841
Date of ban issue: 2024/04/06
Member of staff: bugware
Why should we unban you?
Hello so earlier today i was banned ''on a cooldown'' so i made a homeless shelter and there was a guy right beside me who was mic spamming so i asked him 2 times to turn it off and then i rdmed because my ears were hurting at that point and i was brought in to a staff sit and i said he mic spammed and then bugware just warned me. i didnt even get to show the clip and then in the middle of the sit he called me a ''retard'' and i went to the discord to make a ticket and i said that he called me the r word and then bugware said he might get a warn. i feel this ban was unfair because he broke 2 rules and i broke 11712435860488.png

Last edited:

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Gotta be honest with you… just because he might have broken one or two rules doesn’t allowed you to break one rule.

but I do understand that he shouldn’t have called you a retard if that’s the case.

This have nothing to do with your unban appeal and is only to let you know that if someone brake two rules you cannot break one.

have a good evening.

Kind regards,
Benny

Bugware

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Hello Zakkzeb,
You were banned for receiving too many warns within one day. I will break up your defense into multiple parts -

"mic spamming so i asked him 2 times to turn it off and then i rdmed" and "i didnt even get to show the clip" - here you admit to RDM which is why you were warned. You also admit to RDM in the sit so i did not deem it necessary to see the clip when you've admit to RDM.

"middle of the sit he called me a ''retard'' and i went to the discord to make a ticket and i said that he called me the r word and then bugware said he might get a warn" Sorry if you felt offended by this term, and the person was later warned for Discrimination and was given a strict talk about what he says

"i feel this ban was unfair because he broke 2 rules and i broke 1" - You broke multiple rules today involving RDMx2,NLR and being extremely disrespectful in a sit to the point of obstruction. This cannot be tolerated as it both makes the sit take more time (when multiple other sits may need to be taken) and will also just cause more conflict between the two people arguing.

This isn't a long nor severe ban, and I think you should wait this one out.

Hello Zakkzeb,
You were banned for receiving too many warns within one day. I will break up your defense into multiple parts -

"mic spamming so i asked him 2 times to turn it off and then i rdmed" and "i didnt even get to show the clip" - here you admit to RDM which is why you were warned. You also admit to RDM in the sit so i did not deem it necessary to see the clip when you've admit to RDM.

"middle of the sit he called me a ''retard'' and i went to the discord to make a ticket and i said that he called me the r word and then bugware said he might get a warn" Sorry if you felt offended by this term, and the person was later warned for Discrimination and was given a strict talk about what he says

"i feel this ban was unfair because he broke 2 rules and i broke 1" - You broke multiple rules today involving RDMx2,NLR and being extremely disrespectful in a sit to the point of obstruction. This cannot be tolerated as it both makes the sit take more time (when multiple other sits may need to be taken) and will also just cause more conflict between the two people arguing.

This isn't a long nor severe ban, and I think you should wait this one out.
how was i disrespectful through that sit when he was the one being disrespectful

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Denied - You cant appeal bans that are less than a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom