Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted I think i need a unban now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lidl
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:586827938
Date of ban issue: No clue
Member of staff: Ohm

IMG_1182.jpeg
reason : bhopping

Unban Reason : Hello, Good Morning or Afternoon or night. I would like to be unbanned from rsrp, why? Well, i learned and spent my time treating my self and im now alot calmer, i got banned for bhopping in PVP, i ask someone (admin) before like a day ago when i was active and not banned “Yeah u can bhop in pvp” so i learned that you cant BHOP like speeding but to dodge, and when i got banned i think it was reasoned by Ohm why i needed to be banned or something, i cant really remember, and i saw on my laptop, banned.

So i threw a random fit and got in a coma, but i think the ban was good because, i did bhop and that was my last warning but in the pvp i was going to quick, hiding in a bush to ambush, shooting, getting shot and trying to bhop to dodge but i instead think of bhopping away.

I learnt my passed mistake and i think i need a second chance and reset my warns (If you can or just set it to something like 10, IF YOU WANT TO BTW, sorry if stuff is changed and i got things wrong)

Your regards, lidl.
To - Admins.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Accepted, do mind that rules surrounding this specific subject have been altered recently. Please do read over our community rules & regulations thoroughly before connecting to the server again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom