Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied i want become admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? harrypratface
1.2 How old are you? 19
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since 15th january 2024
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:105963451
1.7 What is your Discord? PCSO Harry Pratface 8251
1.8 References (if any)? no

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match, it's where you kill someone without reason. 1. : killing someone random for no reason. 2. : VDM and MRDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule, You may not return to the situation you died for 5 mins. 1. .: you were killed and came back to the situation to the area you died in. 2. : you failed to raid PD so you tried again within the 5 mins.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fearing for your life so you do everything in your power to preserve life. 1 . : when NHS have a gun to their heads and are told not to revive anyone and to leave so to preserve you're life you leave without reviving anyone. 2. : you are getting kidnapped and you are doing everything the kidnapper tells you to save yourself.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Discrimination against Homosexual persons. 1. : targeting someone because they're gay. 2. : being bias to them because they're gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Discrimination against people of different colour or race. 1. making fun of them because they are not your colour . 2. being rude and calling them racist names and slurs to them because they are not your colour or race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport Joe and tell him he did advert, but he has broken a rule of Crimes against NHS. I would teleport William to the sit and ask him about what happened and warn him for Crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask Joe where he was, ask for proof, if he wasn't in PD during the raid. I would warn William for RDM. if Joe was in PD I would tell him to be careful next time.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport them both into a sit, explain the situation, warn William for FTA, NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport Joe to a sit, tell him that there was an advert for pd meeting no majors, tell him that majors mean situations where a sertan number of police officers require response and then proceed to warn him for MASS RDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I should be chosen over other applicants as I am experiensed as a staff and i am very activity, and everyone knows me and i act professional at all times, no strikes as well prove my professionalism.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would request another staff member to my location to assist me with the situation

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: 1. i am very experienced as staff 2.i am very active 3.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: No previous experience, but i will learn as i moderate more. Targeting, as i will warn users, certain people might get angry for not following the rules therefore they will try to make my staff experience worse. More pressure, the more departments I'm in, the more i have to dedicate and keep up with the activity, so my time in the departments may decrease due to the pressure from it.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to be a staff member as i like being the server being professional and calm, i despise minging because it can get annoying and frustrating when people are not listening to the server rules ruining experience for everybody.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Stolen all answers from another persons Staff App.

Bugware

Junior-Admin
Staff Member

Quite similar to 22millz staff application, and recent warns+bans.

+1
Harry pratface is a royal syndicate. He is adult man and mafia. gonna make the best staff member ever!!!!

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
+1 legend in the field has specialities out of this world
the goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom