Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied i was called a retard so i thought it was valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:dark wright
SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:739553663
Date of warning issue: 23/01/24
Member of staff:speedy
Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning? i though that cause he called me a rude word meant tooffend peaople with disablilitys which i have that it would be valid and i jad already had the sit dealt with then taken into another with the same guy

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Hello,
As to the warn when given i had explained that you couldn't kill someone for calling you a "Retard" sadly that is not a RP reason.
As server rules state, Rule Section B Roleplay B2 "Random Death Match implies that you require a solid reason within RP to murder someone." being called a verbal insult isn't Solid reasoning.

Though i know you stated you was dealt with by another admin for that situation you had other case made about you to which was what i was dealing with mainly while you was in the Staff Jail above Westfield.

Hello,
As to the warn when given i had explained that you couldn't kill someone for calling you a "Retard" sadly that is not a RP reason.
As server rules state, Rule Section B Roleplay B2 "Random Death Match implies that you require a solid reason within RP to murder someone." being called a verbal insult isn't Solid reasoning.

Though i know you stated you was dealt with by another admin for that situation you had other case made about you to which was what i was dealing with mainly while you was in the Staff Jail above Westfield.
The guy who u was dealing with made a sit while in a sit

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
The guy who u was dealing with made a sit while in a sit
Ive explained my reasoning, this will now be a matter for Staff Management to decide on.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Since it is not a rp reason to kill someone because they called someone a retard I will have to deny this. Please read the said rules and use common sense when needed, if you are still unsure about them you can always ask a staff member or management for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom