Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied I'd like to appeal a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:239578538
Ban reason - LTARP
Discord - Zephyr Ω#9750
Date of ban issue - 19/03/23 - 19 March 2023
Staff Member - DIRGERN Hybrid

I believe I should be unbanned because I was previously told by a roommate to go help with something, I was then driving to an empty area to deposit money and log off, I was then attacked by three cars, that I think were owned by NCA who arrested me and then went impound my car without adverting, during this I was then told again that I need to help so I quickly log off to help, and come back to a three day ban. I had no idea that I would get banned for leaving the game and did in fact tell the person that had me in cuffs that I am going to have to leave.

Please don't lie in your appeal. You were banned for LTARP because you rejoined immediately after leaving which could only mean that your intentions were to evade arrest. The screenshots are clear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom