Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted im banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:lady gaga
Discord-ID:bpzy
Ban reason:disrespectful to other officers
Ban date:31/07/2023
Why should we unban you?:because i was stupid for being rude to the officers but today could ask some officers such as j bean or alexis the SC019 that i was doing a good job as a PSCO they trained me to become a PC but bcs i was banned on the server i couldnt rank req and i have matured (its been like a week but i promise i have 😅) and i could do a better job in the force

Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Is this a ban from the server/discord appeal or just discord or the server?

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Can you give some context to this ban reason.

1691505088414.png

Can you give some context to this ban reason.

View attachment 2090
because i was getting warned by a higherup in the police and i don’t remember what is was snd then when we was both leaving the seen he crashed into hil so i said watch were ur driving u r word but it truly slipped out i tried dening it bcs i didnt wanna get kicked. so he called a admin to change my job and yeah

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Just don't be weird or anything from here on out if you do something close to that again and get banned then I will just deny it okay so stay on your best behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom