Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied incompetent Tmod that wouldnt let me explain my self and had a hissy fit when ever i spoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
staff member: arri
steamID: STEAM_0:0:158555065
staff rank: trial moderator
date of incident: 20/02/2024
information about the incident: I was warned for saying a certain R word for autistic people (I myself am autistic) yet I have seen hundreds of people saying it in chat yet i get warned for it and i believe i only got warned as i upset this staff member and kept "cutting him off mid sentence", this staff member also left me frozen muted and gagged on the side of the road for nearly 10 minutes while he "spoke to my friend" as he accidentally warned him instead of me (this shows his incompetence as staff)
evidence: multiple clips that show him getting angrier and angrier until he eventually finds an opportunity to warn me and muted and gagged me every time i tried to defend my self: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1WmH5YsBrx22cQ/d1337tQYwlhw?invite=cr-MSxKOHUsMTc3OTk4ODQ0LA

Last edited:

HART Kai

Admin
Staff Member
you was warned for FTA not for throwing insults at me. after i asked you to stop you didnt but i looked past that and only gave you FTA. when i was trying to speak to your friend you wouldnt stop cutting me off and being disrespectful so i had to gag you. you was frozen becuse you kept moving away and thats when the insults started. i wasnt at all angry at the time. i was calm. i couldnt get a word in to try and tell you that you need to advert becuase you was being rude towards me.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Hello there, thank you for taking the time to make your report.

I'm sorry but I do not see Arri doing anything wrong in the videos you've provided. I'm sure you're aware of the rules against discrimination. I'll make it very clear that it's not just Riverside that has rules against this, it's Facepunch (the company that owns Garry's Mod)! Hence we do need to be strict on these sorts of situations.

As for the "incompetence", Arri is on trial. He is a new staff member who likely doesn't have as much experience as other Staff Members. Regardless, you should still treat them nicely, since all staff are volunteers helping the community.

I'm not going to accept this report, like all junior Staff Members, they will be spectated and mentored to ensure that their actions are within our expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom