Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Info(RosieIsSleepy)'s Application for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?
Info
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
around two and a half weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:196646486
1.7 What is your Discord?
Info5830
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM (random deathmatch) would be a player killing another player without any roleplay or intent to roleplay behind it. A simple example would be someone just pulling out a gun to kill random people. Another example is if someone is in spawn and you kill them it is RDM as they are in a no-roleplay area.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR (new life rule) Is essentially the rule that stops players from returning to the place they died as a situation is going on. It can continue on for as long as the situation lasts but the minimum time is five minutes. An example would be a player gets raided if that player dies he can not return to the base until the situation is over. Another example would be If there was a hostage situation and you were killed as a police officer you cannot return to the area until that situation/combat is over. However, an example of where this rule does not apply is when PD is being raided the police officers are allowed to return to the area as many times as needed to end the situation.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is the rule that stops situations that would be impossible in real life from happening. This rule prevents the user from using weapons in a situation where they are heavily outnumbered. An example of this is if two people have guns on you mugging you, you would not be allowed to respond using force. Another example of this would be a kidnapping where communications are stripped. This police officer is no longer allowed to use communications (such as the radio) due to FearRP
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is using hateful language or actions against the LGBTQ+ community. An example of this would be calling somebody a slur such as the f slur as it is seen as offensive. Another example would be writing hateful messages on your base or in chat.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is using hateful language or acting a certain way to someone due to their ethnicity. An example of this would be saying a slur such as the n or p slur as these are incredibly offensive to those it is used against. Another example is building things such as a swastika.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first ask for a clip (Assuming I didn't see him steal the vehicle) if evidence is provided (or I saw it myself) I would first check Williams record of warns bans etc, making sure he does not have a history of stealing NHS vehicles. If he does not I would give him a verbal explaining that stealing NHS vehicles is strictly prohibited. If he does I would warn him for failure to advert and stealing NHS vehicles
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first check advert logs to make sure he was not lying. Then if Joe continued saying that there was a rule broken I would ask him for a clip showing what rules he broke and them I would give him a verbal / warn him ( based off his history) for any rules he did break.
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Assuming he sends the evidence or I have witnessed the raid myself I would warn William for failure to advert, RDM and NLR along with this if he was a gun dealer I could warn him for self supply as doing majors as a gun dealer is not allowed.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
After checking damage logs and advert logs to make sure it happened. I would warn Joe For "no major crimes" as he would be breaking the rule. Due to this he would also be breaking MRDM so I would add that to the warn reason.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I was staff approximately six months ago, during my GCSE's. I had won "Staff of the Week" and had been recommended for a promotion by Matos.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I was a Moderator on this server around six months ago.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
With college only being a few days a week I have high availability.
I'm a friendly approachable person
I can learn my environment quickly and fit myself in the place I will be the most efficient.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
During some parts of the day, I am unavailable to use voice chat due to people in my house doing work calls
I still have not met a large chunk of the active community
I do not always talk with perfect grammar
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I enjoy helping people, I would also like to be able to prove myself as a reliable person. I believe having a staff title is the best way to accomplish this task
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No I do not.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Sure, I have nothing to hide.

+1
Knows the rules well
Very active
Kind and helpful
Been staff before
Would be a good addition to the staff team

john fries

+1

Was a great ex staff member. Is very knowledgeable on the rules and has a great passion for helping people on the server. While I have known Rosie/Info for a long time, he has only shown a professional standard when speaking to him.

+1
He is very active and shows good knowledge of the rules as well as being very professional. I believe he is a perfect fit for staff. :)

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1 very friendly, amazing understanding of the rules, very active.

+1
Info Is Just A Really Good Guy And Its Nice To See Old People Come Back And Especially Staff.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
+1
Great App
Good activity
Well known by community
good interaction's in game.​

+1
Never once had a problem with info, Info has a great understanding of the servers rules and sets a perfect example of how players should be, Would be a good addition to the staff team!

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.
DM me on discord for an interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom