Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jack Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Jack (NOT THE NICE STAFF ONE)
Member's SteamID: Haven't got it YET, I'll change it when I get it.
Date of Incident: 18/04/2023 though 20/04/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: It started quite a while ago when I asked Jabbers when he joined why he never stays to play with Jack responding "Sounds like someone wants free VIP :smirks:" which pissed me off, a while later he kept bugging me and RDMing me so I sent him a DM and you can read all the convo on the google doc I linked. There are images but I can't add them but if someone wants to see them DM me. I'm reporting him for: Harassment, Discrimination, Bullying and Targeting. He even made a sit on a 5 hour old clip of me coming to close to mall for NLR. For context for him calling me a furry I didn't have Discord until a few days ago and he keeps calling me a Furry, Zoophile and all kinds of stuff which is getting on my nerves. So I would like action to be taken against Jack.
Evidence on the incident: The convo between me and Jack: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MbARfyAiPLCMMMbVlz7IqWHwHLMxkMjC7HAZpY-8lao/edit?usp=sharing
Anymore questions PM me AgentD_I#3688

These messages could as easily be edited (not saying they are or are not). You did however "forget" to add some crucial parts at the start showing you starting the whole altercation. The arguments and altercations between us were always initiated by you, both in-game and in Discord. As your message logs show I told you loads that I don't want anything to do with you, yet you just keep asking for what you are getting. Asked why you prepared the report, you replied that you were annoyed that Mizo, Jon, and I were all after you. (I wasn't aware of mizo and jon influence in this). You must see in a way that you literally are asking for it, giving the reaction you do. Just like how people like to target Bruce cause he responds with FAILRRP in OOC, where loads of staff have said just stop going onto OOC? You just keep going. I have made 1 sit on you this whole month, I've also trash-talked your corpse like 1 time as so you did to me when I said I was laggy in OOC. Sure I mentioned some things about a mate (which I believe is you) being a furry and my open yet rude opinion on it. Again you are asking for it when you call me retarded at the start of almost all of our conversations. (Don't care about it, I feel basically non-sentient about whatever people say to me). As soon as I blocked you the second time, you entered Riverside General to start shit with me there. I told you to quit being exigent and clamant towards me.

I am not bullying nor targeting you, you tailor it exactly to your little story "this man bullied me thru cyber network when I was 13".
Furry or not, I accept you as you are. Don't give me shit I won't give you shit, you can't figure that out I'll just perm block you and mute/ignore you whenever I'm ingame. That is also an option, I just don't feel like it needs to extend that far. Just leave me alone and we can just ignore each other, if not at all possible for us to come to an agreement/settlement. Don't be afraid to hop onto the server whenever I'm on, I usually am not a rude person unless you disrespect me. Really just focus on school and have fun at your age. Don't let things get to you that easily.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Just block him on discord and if he is breaking rules on the server then make a sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom