Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Jaf's Suggestion.

Jaf

Suggestion: Adding a Chemist Role.
The Chemist role will be able to make every drug, but to make it not too op:

would be limited to a certain amount of drugs produced in a time limit.
OR:
would have a cooldown on switching drugs.
AND:
Limited to 1 slot at a time.

I think you should also be able to purchase this from the token store at spawn, but at a more expensive price,
something similar to 15,000 tokens.

This will be a criminal job.

How this will benefit the community: This will help with people unable or not wanting to be a part of a certain whitelisted job,
due to controversy, or inability to pass a tryout.

Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2980804295 / other, can't find. (it's a chemist in a white suit, orange gloves and white facemask.)

Last edited:

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
There is a thing on NHS called General Practitioner that you can make drugs on that give you a little bit of a boost.

flx

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
There is a thing on NHS called General Practitioner that you can make drugs on that give you a little bit of a boost.
I believe he's meaning as like a criminal aspect maybe?

Jaf

Sorry, I meant to address this in the suggestion, I meant it in a criminal aspect like flx said :)

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Think this would just be another random job which wouldn't be needed, why would you have a job that creates all drugs when you have different jobs for different drugs, would just be abit weird and random.

Top Bottom