Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jakey Staff Complaint

• Thread starter Deleted member 372
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 372

Member(s) of staff: jakey
Member(s) of staff's rank: idk what his rank is but should be user as he lacks many braincells
Date of Incident: now
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
on 2 different occasions hes used his staff powers when he shouldn't have, First one he physgunned me and froze me and then second time he warned me without saying anything in staff chat or calling SOD
Evidence on the incident: will screenshare to lamby or leeroy

look mate, you were consistantly prop minging for at least half an hour and numerous reports where coming in about you prop abusing therefore i took action against you as you were constantly griefing.

i do have video evidence of him doing this if needed

D

Deleted member 372

look mate, you were consistantly prop minging for at least half an hour and numerous reports where coming in about you prop abusing therefore i took action against you as you were constantly griefing.

i do have video evidence of him doing this if needed
But there was SOD on and you never even made an attempt to call them? You still have to "report" people as staff if you're not on duty and not the only staff member on.

Accepted, the staff member in question will be told to make sure to call SOD next time rather than taking it into his own hands. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom