Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied jarris staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Jarris
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? more than a year
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID STEAM_0:1:534318380

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: rdm is the rule that states that a player must not kill another player without a proper roleplay reason
If Karen runs up to Bob and kills him for no reason.
Bob kills Karen because he didn't get what he wants.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR means New rule life witch define that you may not return to the same situation as you died in as you must wait 5 min.
nteract with anyone in the same situation you died in for 5 mins

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fearrp is when you are outnumbered by people with firearms. when you have a gunpoint at someone and Bob that you have gunpointed pulls out a gun at you and is trying to kill you or if bob runs away from a taser/gun point. if someone is trying to steal your car and you drive off.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is an individual's irrational fear or hate of homosexual people. if someone calls something gay its not homophobia but if someone says it thowords you or anyone else it counts as hompphobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another. It may also mean prejudice so if you say/n word towards you or say burn the jews or kill all the jews or gas the jews.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i will take both Joe and Wiliam to a sit tell Joe that Wiliam has not FTA but i will tell Wiliam that Joe have stolen a NHS car witch is not aloud.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i will say that william did not shoot him for no reason but i will say that he needs to advert KOS UNWANTED so joe can see that he has a reason to shoot him.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would bring Joe and wiliam to a sit i would explain why Joe is here and tell him that he needs to advert KOS UNWNTED so Wiliam knows why he has been shot

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? as the advert said no major crimes it counts as MRDM as he clearly red the advert and i ask a mod+ as im only trail-staff ban him for 5 weeks/MRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I have a lot of experience in the past of what's right and wrong and I am a nice guy and I have 0 warnings and I follow the rules all the time and I love the community and I am very active.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what you would do? I would chat with a more experienced staff member to help me out.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? i have no experience in the past put you gotta start somewhere

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: i am experienced and i know every rule in the game as i am rocking 2000 h on garrys and i can bring strict and nicenes to the community

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: i have a bad spelling. I have anger issues. i am

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? because i think that i can help the community and that i would really like this job as its a whole new thing and that i like to test new things

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Last edited:
Overall Playing with Jarris is fun and he gets along well with others in the community. He knows the rules and I think he would be a great addition +1

Your application has significantly improved and you are a very chill dude to play with. +1

Your a very experienced with all the rules and knows them in your head! Chill dude and knows what hes doing!

+1

Minus one, You've plagiarised your staff application , I do not believe you to be fit for staff.

Due to the plagiarism in your application, I will be leaving a downvote in response. Other than that, the application is fairly undetailed and could use some work.

Stealing other peoples work and presenting it as your own is ultimately too dangerous of a characteristic to allow into the staff team. Someone who freely lies on their application shouldn't be trusted.

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
You copied large amounts of your application deny. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom