Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Joe Maeza's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Joe Maeza
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks but i have played before
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:579931514
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is called Random Death Match and it is where you get randomly killed for no apparent reason.

2.1A: Joe was walking down the side of the street, SAS John stepped out of his car and open fired at him and killed him, John got warned for RDM.

2.1B: John was in his car next to spawn where he just killed Joe, Joe came up to him with a shotgun and shot John in the head and killed him, Joe also got warned for RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is New Life Rule and is where if you die and you go back to the same place you died.

2.2A: Cronus and his friends go into PD and PD raids, He gets shot and killed the moment he pulls out a gun, he then goes back and then kills all of the officers, He gets warned for NLR.

2.2B: Nca Sgt Joe sees a person with a gun, he shoots him but the guy kills him, With this info he goes back and kills him, He is warned for NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where you our outnumbered with guns and you don't already have a gun out.

2.3A: Sco Private Jacob is on the side of the road, Joe and Jon go up to him while he has no gun out, They have there guns and say don't move, he then pulls out a gun and kills them, Jacob is warned for FearRP.

2.3B: PCSO Joe is in pd lobby, A guy comes up to him and says to dont move or i will shoot you, Joe pulls out a Taser and tasers him, Joe Taser rushed him and was under FearRP, He is Warned for FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where you discriminate against people who are Gay, Trans, Bi, and all the others or target
them for it.

2.4A: Jeff is talking to his friend bob and told him he was gay, Bob in shock shoots him and kills him, He then does it 10 times after, And ends up getting banned.

2.4B: Jack was in his base and said to his friend he was transgender, His friend goes and buys a gun and raids the base countless times and ends up getting banned.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where you bully someone or target someone because of there race or colour of their skin.

2.5A: Jacky Jon is walking around the spawn, his friend jo walks up to him and kills him for him being a different race.

2.5B: Joey keeps on getting discriminated by Jon because of his race, Jon gets banned for racism.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.6A: I would get him in a sit and warn him for Crimes against the NHS since he stole a NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.7A: I would take them to a sit and explain to Joe that it wasn't since it was a PD raid.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.8A: I would take them into a sit and review the evidence, I would warn William for NLR, FTAx2 and Revenge RDM.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.9A: I would take Joe to a Sit, Explain to him that he cant do that since they adverted and would give him a verbal warning.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

3.1A: Because i have Previous Experience as a Mod on a star wars Server, I am kind, I am respectful, I try to de-escalate situations instead of escalating situations.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

3.2A: I would call another Staff member for assistance.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

3.3A: Yes as a Mod on a Star wars RP server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1: I am respectful

2: I am kind.

3: I don't argue.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1: I am not good at spelling.

2: I sometimes get angry but not that often.

3: I sometimes fell offended by what people say to me.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

3.6A: I want to become a staff member because I keep seeing people RDM and prop block, I want ot make a overall better RP experience.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

No

Have you received any help when creating this application?

No.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes.

Negative
Your application is rushed and the situation style questions are not detailed like question 2.9. Your examples are also not the best like=
(2.5B: Joey keeps on getting discriminated by Jon because of his race, Jon gets banned for racism). This is not a detailed example. About your rep in game, it’s also not the best as you often minge around. I believe you are currently not fit for staff unless you change your conduct. Also as staff you need management and problem solving skills which. Goodluck!

Last edited:
+1 I think your a fit for staff see ryan here is a "ultimate" roleplayer

Fin

-1 Lacks detail pretty much throughout the whole application, and generally unfit for staff and haven't really had positive experiences with the user.

Jon

-1 lacks in detail don't believe Joe maeza is mature enough for staff plus not experienced enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom