Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jon Staff report/Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Jon
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: Ever since I have met him, somewhat last year.
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

Alright, ever since I have joined the server I have been having fun until I met Jon, every single encounter with Jon would include me getting harassed mentally and mentally abused by him, he has been abusing his perms and powers and honestly is a really rude person to me, only person he does this to is me and maybe some others, I am not too sure obviously but this has made my experience worsen on RS Police RP as Jon has showed me that he doesn't like me here and he wants me to leave, today I went onto the server and was going to RP as INS on the PD job, as soon as I got on I got told to get off and this was not even 10 minutes into playing the server he told me he checked my steamid on the PD and made sure that I actually had it meaning it was directed to me and only me, he never done this for anymore else. He then proceeded to get on his WL to come and UNWL me and get me kicked off the job, I refused and I ran away, he tazed me and still ran away, I tazed him and the other officers chasing me for him. I then got away he then went on SOD, tped to me, went off it, and went back on to freeze me and kick me for bullshit reasons.
Evidence on the incident:

This is the conversation Logs.

1677940157381.png

1677940182341.png
1677940199931.png
1677940226362.png
1677940244351.png
1677940251949.png
1677940264870.png
1677940302280.png
1677940319772.png You can see here I was trying to rejoin the server to get my roles back as I wiped my discord.

At this point I was rejoining the discord and trying to get back my roles but as the minimum of messages is 10 I'll post more under this.

Attachments

• 1677940169176.png
    1677940169176.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 8

Jon

Hello Tronix,

The reason i told you to switch off INS is cause you weren't even in the PD Discord, after which you started to refuse and didn't switch off the Inspector Job, which i had suspisions that you were giving random people the PCSO whitelist, that is why i went on Commander to remove your whitelist and tell you in game to hop off the job, after which you started to run away so i tased you and told you to hop off, you still refused to listen to me you then pulled an ar15 on me but quickly switched to the taser, after which you tased me then cuffed me, brought me down to pd Jailcells then to the garage, you then got out a Police Bike out you put me in the police bike drove to mansions and then i switched to SOD after asking in ingame staff chat what to do i was told to ban you which i thought was a bit to excessive so i decided to Kick you instead.

Hello Tronix,

The reason i told you to switch off INS is cause you weren't even in the PD Discord, after which you started to refuse and didn't switch off the Inspector Job, which i had suspisions that you were giving random people the PCSO whitelist, that is why i went on Commander to remove your whitelist and tell you in game to hop off the job, after which you started to run away so i tased you and told you to hop off, you still refused to listen to me you then pulled an ar15 on me but quickly switched to the taser, after which you tased me then cuffed me, brought me down to pd Jailcells then to the garage, you then got out a Police Bike out you put me in the police bike drove to mansions and then i switched to SOD after asking in ingame staff chat what to do i was told to ban you which i thought was a bit to excessive so i decided to Kick you instead.
Overall, we have found out you harass loads of members of the community.

Jon

Overall, we have found out you harass loads of members of the community.
Squidward is TFS'ed and is known for lying
Drezz commented here for absolutely no reason even though he's not involved and is clearly stated you can't comment on staff reports which he has been told over 3 times yet still refuses to follow that basic rule.

Squidward is TFS'ed and is known for lying
Drezz commented here for absolutely no reason even though he's not involved and is clearly stated you can't comment on staff reports which he has been told over 3 times yet still refuses to follow that basic rule.
This isn't about just the situation that happened yesterday, this is about you harassing members mentally meaning anyone that has been a victim of your actions can finally speak out about it. I know for a fact nobody has nothing to hide and the fact that a member that is now ex-management can agree with me is actually shocking.

Accepted ish, Jon was within his rights to tell you to switch off the job whilst you weren't in the discord as you shouldn't be on that role until you get your discord roles back. However, I do agree the way Jon handled the situation wasn't the best and could've switched you off the job rather than kicking you so I will speak with him about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom