Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jon's unfair ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name:Jon
SteamID:

(STEAM_0:0:204519116)

Date of ban issue:8/27/2022
Member of staff:Zombie
Ban reason (screenshot):1661638645027.pngWhy should we unban you? First off Zombie picked me up whilethere was an sod already on duty he brought me to a roof then called the actual sod started to ramble saying that i've been doing it for hours playing french music even though i went on drug dealer not even 10 minutes ago he started to get angry with the sod after i tried to explain to both zombie and lordcarrot that i wasn't doing for hours and it wasn't even me it was some random weed grower that was prop pushing cars for well over 10 minutes while zombie watched him do it and zombie did absolutely nothing about it i don't understand why he picks me up instead of the person who was actually pushing cars, after the sod was trying to get my story zombie pressured lordcarrot to ban me without him hearing my side of the story after lordcarrot said no wait zombie banned me himself while lordcarrot was telling him not to. p.s no hate zombie is a cool guy just to clear that up i don't hate him he generally seems like a chill guy

Last edited:
i did see you push cars and things with the tent, i picked you up when of duty to stop you from pushing things with the tent im not going to let you carry on doing it even if you are doing it with friends, someone did say you were doing it to them because your friends and you were just messing around but if people in the server see you doing git they may get ideas, the over people who were doing it as well have been dealt with, the thing me apparently saying I've heard you playing French music for hours i said you were pushing things with the tent and playing French music it could of been someone else playing the music, the thing you said about you pushing things for hours i didn't say that i said you were just pushing cars around and i can tell the difference between a drug tent and a small green drug tent what the over person was using, in the end i did see you with a drug tent out and you moving it around if it was the over guy doing it and not you at all then fair enough ill unban you but at that moment all i seen was you with you phis gun holding a tent. just wanna clear up me being a it angry as well with it the thing is a lot eeryday misuse the drug tent and it does get annoying so you can see why i was frustrated at that time

Jon

i did see you push cars and things with the tent, i picked you up when of duty to stop you from pushing things with the tent im not going to let you carry on doing it even if you are doing it with friends, someone did say you were doing it to them because your friends and you were just messing around but if people in the server see you doing git they may get ideas, the over people who were doing it as well have been dealt with, the thing me apparently saying I've heard you playing French music for hours i said you were pushing things with the tent and playing French music it could of been someone else playing the music, the thing you said about you pushing things for hours i didn't say that i said you were just pushing cars around and i can tell the difference between a drug tent and a small green drug tent what the over person was using, in the end i did see you with a drug tent out and you moving it around if it was the over guy doing it and not you at all then fair enough ill unban you but at that moment all i seen was you with you phis gun holding a tent. just wanna clear up me being a it angry as well with it the thing is a lot eeryday misuse the drug tent and it does get annoying so you can see why i was frustrated at that time
Fair enough of you to assume that i knew those random weed growers, i didn't know who CDT captain (something something) is first time i've met him but that is fair enough cause it's a huge coincidence that it looked like i was purposely prop pushing vehicles, wouldn't there be a way to somehow have the tent/green tent be noclided permanently to avoid abuse such as pushing people cars ect?, some weed grower was offering a vehicle cleaning service where he just pushed cars everywhere the server at the point of me getting banned was a huge cluster fuck as there were taxi drivers going around shooting people, NCA shootings cats for driving vehicles, and i do see where your coming from it would be very annoying having to deal with people coming on to prop push with a tent then getting banned going on an alt or getting their friends to go on and do the same so i see where your coming from.

Accepted, I will also speak to Zombie about how this situation was handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom