Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jon's warn apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name:Jon
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of warning issue:2/22/2022
Member of staff:Kirb
Warning reason (screenshot):RDM
Why should we remove the warning? so kirb is stating that all of factories is public is, a car came in with 2 people one hopped out and tried to get to my printer https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/918656575336505387/945762715924840479/unknown.png i shot that person he calls me a "faggot" 5 times makes a sit on me kirb speed rushed it in like 2 minutes i say its my base he instantly returns me sees that factories is owned by Hybrid the person im affiliated with by being on the same job and basing with him but he had to go afk so he couldn't add me to the doors, kirb explained that all this area https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/918656575336505387/945763036726186055/unknown.png is public property, i then get warned make a sit for higher up staff kirb teleports to me once again starts talking in a super rude manner.

I did not talk in a rude manner just a FYI.
So I told you that you didn't have any kos signs up and u didn't attempt to make him leave so you pretty much rdmd him and you did not tell me that he called u the F word and didn't show me any evidence sorry this is written so poor my pc is of and I am on my phone.

Jon

I did not talk in a rude manner just a FYI.
So I told you that you didn't have any kos signs up and u didn't attempt to make him leave so you pretty much rdmd him and you did not tell me that he called u the F word and didn't show me any evidence sorry this is written so poor my pc is of and I am on my phone.
you don't need a kos sign nor do you need to tell anyone to leave your base as soon as they enter they can be killed

Jon

there was a sign but you didn't look at it and also the person did go up to my printer for no reason

Hello Jon,

This warning will be removed based on the following reason that you can kill anyone who enters your property. Please contact a Admin+ ingame to get the warning removed from your record.

Kind Regards,
Jordz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom