Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied JSR's warn appeal

JSR

Name: JSR
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:434727422
Date of warning issue: 04/12/2023
Member of staff: ReVamp
Warning reason (screenshot): Prop misuse
Why should we remove the warning?: I was out of the way in the small warehouse thing opposite the car dealer with Shark. There was nobody else nearby and Shark had a tricycle, me and Shark were just having fun on our own I was just pushing his tricycle with a prop. We was not disturbing anyone nor was I trying to minge. It was simply just me and Shark messing about having a laugh. Someone called chains then came into the parking lot of the warehouse and sat there in his vehicle. He then called staff and before I got chance to even explain myself I was instantly warned by ReVamp.

This is the only video evidence I have: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1HsMvmB4zumiW-/d1337jo3kIXP?invite=cr-MSxNYVYsMjIxNTc0LA

Last edited:
Hello there JSR,

You were warned due to the fact that I received a report about it which meant that it was disturbing other players.
If you have any further questions or queries please let me know.

Thank you,
ReVamp.

Reactions: Azz
Denied
"We was not disturbing anyone"
You were reported reported for prop misuse which you have admitted to doing.
At the begging of the clip you were asked to stop by a player who was clearly bothered by your actions.

Top Bottom