Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Juju1968's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Juju1968
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571758809
Date of ban issue: 31/1/23
Member of staff: Legal Lee
Ban reason (screenshot): Perma, Exploit into plat area
Why should we unban you?: Active NHS Active Terrorist, like to build and Rp, and had 2 warns until that point (counting the ban as a warn)
Other: My Depression and me Were afk I was getting food and stuff and when I came back on Legal Lee Was just waiting Infront of us I don't know what happened.
Please Unban me That's all I ask just your forgiveness and you unbanning me I'm sorry for whatever I did I have been a Vet for at least 2 Years Please.

-1 - Here we have another appeal that lies, you were not "AFK" I Physically watched you get pushed out of a prop whilst sitting in a chair, when i entered you both very much were playing the game, your friend decides to run and switch jobs then you both lie, as soon as i froze you; you said "Oh No". when i did mention the perma ban the truth all poured out and you showed me how you exploited your way in the plat area. There was a sign that said you will be perma banned if exploiting but you decided to forget about it and go on with breaking a rule... I Dont know how many times you have done this because when i did see your money when i snapped you both to see if you had used the area, you had at least 17 million in your currency, either you have been doing this continuously or you got lucky first time... i dont know... you clearly have used plat area to gain monetary gain. The best part about this was the lies that came out of you both, for example "A Plat Member Let Us In". or "We Spawned Here" And Even "We Both Have Plat". After Checking your friend had supported and you had User...
I Really dont know what to say accept you are a very toxic person, especially when i would deal with sits that involved you or even others you would intervene with telling me how to staff XD. Please dont lie like your friend did and change your store user page to display that you have payed for plat, also just change your attitude because i really dont think you deserve to come back after pretty much all that has happened. I Also have a witness of the whole incident so if needed i can get that person to back me, you also dont have much of a good reputation or trust due to depression and what he has done, so dont follow in the footsteps because it will lead to bigger issues in the future, Thats all i have to say, thanks for reading ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

If you believe I lied you can think what you want its not my mind But I cant change the Past but I can shape the future.

I got the money from farming. Farming The miner job Bitcoin NHS and also Bank.
NHS gives 50K per Revive.

Last edited:
I Really dont know what to say accept you are a very toxic person, especially when i would deal with sits that involved you or even others
Might I add I have proof of you not doing your job When some one was prop blocking you never warned and when that person left you never banned/warned them for LTAP or LTARP You have no right to call me toxic when you your self don't do your job And are very what I would call Power Hungry That is my own thoughts on You And if you have a Issue you can Email Me at : [email protected] Everything you do say will be recorded and may be given in evidence if you ever get a staff report or anything else.

Might I add I have proof of you not doing your job When some one was prop blocking you never warned and when that person left you never banned/warned them for LTAP or LTARP You have no right to call me toxic when you your self don't do your job And are very what I would call Power Hungry That is my own thoughts on You And if you have a Issue you can Email Me at : [email protected] Everything you do say will be recorded and may be given in evidence if you ever get a staff report or anything else.
I do respect that you may feel like i am a bad staff, you have just caught me at a bad time. Feel free to upload a staff report and i will try to the best of my ability to reply to this, thank you.

This appeal has been accepted-ish.

Your ban will be reduced to one week and your money will be reset. If you are found trying to glitch into the platinum area again, you will be permanently banned without the possibility of appealing. I would recommend purchasing platinum at rsrp.uk/store to avoid any more unwanted bans relating to the platinum area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom