Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Juju's Staff App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Juju
1.2 How old are you? 14 In August.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2021 So about 3 Years I think.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? I am Fluent in English.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:0:571758809
1.7 What is your Discord? My Discord Username is riotpolice3456
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM or Known as Random Death Match Is where Someone kills you for no reason Say I had a gun out and Shot you for no reason that's RDM also say that Juju and Riot get annoyed and Juju hates Riot say Juju comes Up to Riot a Police officer and uses a Knife against him that's RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR or Known as New Life Rule is Basically where If I die and I come back to the person who killed me and Shot them Within 5 Minutes That would be breaking NLR Say Juju Raids Riot's Base and Riot dies and then Comes back as a Police Officer and Shoots Riot that would break NLR Say Riot Mugs Juju and Juju Dies and Riot mugs Juju Again Riot would be breaking NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP or known as Fear Roleplay is where if you have a Gun pointed at you you basically have to do what the person says say Juju has Two Guns Pointed at him and Riot and Bacon tell him to Stop and he runs away that is breaking FearRP say if I Mug Bacon With a Knife and he Pulls out a Pistol and shoots me He cant Because that is breaking Two Rules RDM and FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is Where some one is Normally Prejudice against Gay People or people from the LGBTQA+ Community and is Normally a Hate for The LGBTQA+ Community say Bacon and Riot keep killing Juju over and over because he is gay that is Homophobia Say Bacon is Transgender And Riot starts hiring RS to constantly Kidnap Bacon Because he is Trans That is Homophobic.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where someone is Discriminates against you because of your Skin Color or Ethnicity Say Bacon Starts saying the N Word in chat that is Being Racist say Riot starts saying to Mohammed You got any bombs I could use you Terrorist That is Stereotyping someone and also Racism.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? What I would do is Bring them both to a Propper Sit Location and then I would Give William a Verbal Warning and Tell Joe and William Carjacking a NHS Vehicle is Not allowed.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would Check Logs And try to see Where those 6 People have died and ask William for Evidence And get some one who can warn William if he shot at joe for no reason.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Both of them to a Propper Sit Location and then Verbally Warn Joe for Building a Base on the sidewalk Because he is not a Hobo Then Get another Staff Member to Warn William for breaking NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would like to Add that this is not relevant Since T Is not a Group anymore.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Honestly You probably Shouldn't But I have wanted to become a staff member since I joined in 2021 I have Tried Multiple Times to join staff I just hope I join I would Devote Most of my hours to when Nearly all the staff are not on and that is at Night in the UK I see so many trolls at night and Nothing gets done until like 9am And if I was staff I would prevent a lot of these Incidents and make Players Time on the server A lot Better. I would like to add the last time my Staff Application was denied was because of my Reputation I would like to say if you deny my application because of that please give me a proper reason anyway thank you for taking time to look at this staff application.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would Call another Staff Member or look at rules Or a HR.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I will be honest I have only have had Experience as staff in small servers but I do know a lot about what staff do.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I'm great at Teamwork And Leadership also Making Documents and Putting a lot of time into stuff and also Going on the server when a lot of staff are not on.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I have Autism and ADHD I Guess Being Homeschooled and Socializing with my friends Also that I have a passion to do a lot of stuff IRL.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I have wanted to be a staff Member since 2021 When I joined I have a Passion to Climb the Ranks In riverside and Help New and Old players Out I would also Love to host events.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Only Autism and ADHD but I believe this will not Impact my ability as staff Because I am not Highly Retarded.

Have you received any help when creating this application? The only Help I have received Is Past Experience In making These Applications.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? I do Consent to you Fact Checking and Background Checking Information.

-1. Got removed from SCO19 The other day for VDM'ing..

From what i've seen you're a minge.
Unproffesional, not mature
Too young in age to be "mature"

I would like to say that age is not relevant so please stop making stupid excuses I like to be professional when I can and I’m not a minge and I did not attend the SCO19 case because I was asleep so please do a bit more research before you comment on other peoples staff apps criticising them thank you.
-1. Got removed from SCO19 The other day for VDM'ing..

From what i've seen you're a minge.
Unproffesional, not mature
Too young in age to be "mature"

=========================================
You are under steam TOS age.
I don’t know how that is relevant and don’t give me that card alot of the players on riverside are underage. So please take your stupid comments somewhere else.

Application seems rushed, and just a minge in general.
Oh and Leo you kept arresting me for 10 years over and over again when I did knife crime and that’s 7 years so don’t say I’m a minge when you literally are one and my friend has proof so stop Trying to make my life and other peoples life worse You were literally stalking me in gmod.

I don’t know how that is relevant and don’t give me that card alot of the players on riverside are underage. So please take your stupid comments somewhere else.
I would highly reccomend, that you respond to the constructive criticism without being childish and immature by responding with "stupid comments", This clearly shows you are unable to deal with feedback and responses of people opinions of you in a responsible and professional manner. Thus with the argumentative response from yourself, it is an indication that you would not be a good fit for staff.

-1, very rude in RSRP general, brags about 100k a year education but im top donator aka mr moneybags :poop: :poop: :poop: :devilish::devilish::devilish::ninja::ninja:

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Please re apply in two weeks if you wish. You need to understand responses to your application aren't people having a go at you, so you do not need to respond to the majority of them in a hostile way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom