Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Justice's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Justice2
1.2 How old are you?

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes.

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
Since 2021

1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes.

1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:43284971

1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
This means Random Death Match
For example, somebody comes up to you while you are building, and kills you.
For example, you are in spawn and a guy comes up and kills you.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
A new life rule. a player must start their new life as a new human or animal.
For example, it means that players cannot return to the same area/interact in which they died within a certain time.
Another example is, You are a police officer countering the Bank raid, and you get killed. You want revenge and return to the Bank raid, without waiting for NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FeaRP, is basically that you do not fear or care for the RP situation, which can be exampled as in real life.
You are an armed thief, and you get stopped by 2 policemen with guns pointed at you telling you to put your hands up. The thief pulls out a gun in front of the policemen and dies.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
(homophobia is defined as, mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual.)
for example, a PD SUP calls out a tryout for the police department and says all gay people may not enter the tryout.
Telling somebody to place suicide because they are gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
For example, you're doing a tryout for a department for example PD and you see a guy defines as a black/Asian... male/woman, and tell him to leave because he is a different race.
Another example, saying the n-word to another person.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them both to a sit room, and listen to them both about what happened. When done listening to both stories I will check the logs and see if William had adverted Carjack or not, in this case, he did, overall I will tell William that he isn't allowed to steal any NHS vehicles as it states in the server rules. So I will warn him or verbally warn him hands off what the protocol is.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them both to a sit room, and listen to them both about what happened. When done listening to both stories I will check the logs and see if William did the advert PD raid, and killed him, in this case, it was an advert PD raid, I will ask William if Joe was inside the PD and if so it is true he is allowed to kill him and that it wasn't RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them both to a sit room, and listen to them both about what happened. When done listening to both stories, in this case, both have broken the rules. I will explain to Joe that he isn't allowed to build a base on the sidewalk, and only hobos can, I will tell William that he broke NLR and that he cannot come back to the same place or either interact with Joe and that he also has to advert RAID to raid a person's base, i will punish both guys for breaking the rules.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring Joe to a sit room tell him that he wasn't allowed to do that and say why, after that, I will ban him for killing 10 people (MassRDM).

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I should be accepted on the staff team as I am a hard-working person, committed to the community, active and trustworthy. Im very good at communicating with all age groups on the server and this puts me at an advantage in an admin sit as we have a wide range of age groups playing on the server, I am a good problem solver and I am never biased in an admin sit, I would never give out punishment in he said - she said situation, in admin sits I make sure I ask for evidence when it is needed and punish the person accordingly to the punishment guidelines, I have been a member of PoliceRP staff a few times so I am aware of my responsibilities and what is expected of me on a weekly.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Try to call out another staff member with the same rank as me or higher so we can figure out the situation together.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Professionalism
Respectful
Mature
discipline

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
People that lie, overall nothing

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be a part of the staff team to help the community out as much as I can. And during my time as Admin on other servers, I loved helping other people and helping out where I could. I believe that as a staff member I can help out more people with sits and minges, and share my knowledge. I think that I am ready to become a staff member within the community since I have experience in and outside of the Community. I also want to join this community to get even more experience with bigger servers. I want to get some more experience with other command centers and different people.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes.

have you used anyother names or what times do you usually play cause ive never seen you online
To give you an answer I'm mostly on in the evening and in the morning, my timezone is GMT+2 (Belgium). Neither have I seen your name pop up ever I'd say that im online most of the time when the staff isn't so that's one of the reasons I wanted to join the staff

Last edited:
I often work very late and early shifts at work and try my hardest to pop onto the server when there is hardly anyone on (this would link up with your timezone) and haven't seen you on once (or atleast shown out speaking in ooc doing stuff etc etc), I've been an active member of riverside since 2018 and haven't got a clue you are .

Make yourself more active and well known within the community

well that doesn’t look to good to me

Attachments

• 04975752-A59D-4D1D-9D1A-085C095825EC.jpeg
    04975752-A59D-4D1D-9D1A-085C095825EC.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 15

Arm

you are nice and such in game and active but alot of times i have seen you breaking other Job related rules that would be rdm but you play pd alot --

alot of times i have bulled out my LR and put it away and while im walking away you shoot me breaking rules by doing so
You have been told mutiple times about ROE and basic rules and you cant follow them so i cans what mesk you think that you can follow staffing rules and server rules
When your unable to follow somthing as basic as ROE
Thanks good luck Arm

To give you an answer I'm mostly on in the evening and in the morning, my timezone is GMT+2 (Belgium). Neither have I seen your name pop up ever I'd say that im online most of the time when the staff isn't so that's one of the reasons I wanted to join the staff
Hiya As i have never seen you i cant give a reasonable response on your staff app. So for the time being im not going +1 nor -1 the staff app. If i see you ingame i would be more than happy to +1 -1 the staff app GoodLuck

Arm

Hiya As i have never seen you i cant give a reasonable response on your staff app. So for the time being im not going +1 nor -1 the staff app. If i see you ingame i would be more than happy to +1 -1 the staff app GoodLuck
in other words its neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom