Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Kaywake Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kaywake
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:546016821
Date of ban issue: 08/06/2023
Member of staff: Lil Water
Ban reason (screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/id/kaywake1111/screenshots/
Why should we unban you?:

Today i came home from work, and i was banned permanently for the above reason. Now i was quite shocked at this to be honest, especially since this staff member i haven't even met in a singular interaction with in game. Anyways i decided to dm him about this to attempt to get the bottom of it. i already had my suspicions that i may have been banned due to a "Dodgy" moment earlier in mall. where i killed someone who i thought was holding a gun out, but he wasn't, however i thought this was a police issue. This was witnessed by a member of management known as "Dale", I also had another incident along side dale. where we was in a shoot out again in the mall, and i quickly shot the suspect dead. Now i thought it was obvious that when you shoot someone with a bullet, they tend to die. or at least lose health. I shot rather fast because i have a good trigger finger with the Glock 18 as its a pretty easy weapon to rapid fire.

After dming him i was told that he has and i quote "Heard stories" , checked "Logs" and took into account i have a game ban from rainbow six siege over 3 years ago, which is actually for using an unlock all cheat to get all the operators lol. Regardless, i haven't seen any kind of evidence that might make one think im cheating. When i asked for some he simply replied with "Ask another staff member". Which i think is quite disturbing as, as the person who banned me, he shouldn't be trying to shift the case onto someone else

I think for a perma ban of this kind, There should be alot more than just simple Chinese whispers, and a game ban from 3 years ago, i feel totally let down as i have only really started playing this server a few days ago. and really enjoyed my time both playing as a criminal and as a police officer, However this entitled and somewhat inactive admin from my experience has decided to ban me without any solid evidence, and he said he would explain here in the appeal. So its now a "Ban now, explain later" kind of moment

Hello Kaywake, so it seems your way of dealing with this was to take everything I said to you out of context in a desperate attempt at an appeal. So first off, in staff chat we were all sent two clips, one of you shooting someone through a wall with pinpoint accuracy (cant even see you miss a single bullet) and another one of you killing two PD in the span of two seconds when they were in two opposite sides of the room and from the POV of the clip I could see that the cop was on full HP. So that started off my suspicions. After seeing these two clips I started to look through your logs ingame as I was the only staff member on at the time. I had another staff member in VC with me at the time and looking through each render of every kill you got it was almost laughable how improbable each and every kill was. Two of them were you shooting and killing someone ages away from you with a glock! So then I had a look at your account on steam, completely private and an existing game ban on record, didnt really help your case as this shows in the past you have used third party methods to get an unfair advantage.

I took all of this into account when banning you, although I wasn't the only one who wanted to as multiple other staff stated intent to ban you. Now moving on to your conduct and behaviour. You message me in discord coming off extremely hostile and agressive, insulting me and swearing constantly. Threatening to report me and accusing me of lying. I explain to you my thought process and the evidence I gathered. You asked me to show you the logs so I told you to ask a staff member thats ingame rn as I am not online. I did not pawn you off to another staff member. You then started complaining in Riverside general proceeding to mock Dale saying "He didn't have the balls" to ban you himself. I got Dales story after I banned you. You are an extremely unpleasant person and based on the way you've handled this situation I dont believe you have any place on this server.

Videos that were sent in as evidence-
Not one shot missed, even when moving from their initial position (luck I guess).

This one just speaks for itself.

Ok so lets talk about the first clip, i was indeed using STP, Just like every other user on the server does, And i was using a LR300 or MK18 cant remember which one,
The TTK times on these guns are extremely low with the correct attachment's

The second clip. Again because of my attachments my gun was dealing extremely high damage. Now if you actually have a clue about gmod, You know the client (Me) cant edit a server-side value (Bullet damage) its like impossible to do that from my knowledge of Garry's mod, And that's pretty basic

And as for my conduct, I have just been permanently banned from currently, My favourite server. And now on to your lying, i did not swear at you once in DMS, i did indeed have an angry attitude as i expected, but i thought you would understand this, but clearly you have never come across this in your admin duties, at least you have learnt a new situation, and the FACT you don't want me to have a "PLACE" on the server disgust me. As a staff member i would be TOATALLY, unbiased. But clearly your not

These clips prove little to nothing, i see stuff like this everyday whilst playing the server. Common area to shoot that wall is, police hide behind it all the time, and as he kept using his mic ingame, it also gave his position away, i checked with STP , and indeed he was there, then i sprayed the wall and killed him, with such a high TTK gun, it took around 4-5 shots.

These clips do make me look "Sus" but are definitely not concrete evidence, its just simple use of game knowledge and using STP

Just want to add, after Looking at the second clip, you can see the damage as following
1 SHOT : Dealt 97 DMG in total, with my attachments, assuming it was a headshot the base damage of my gun would be half of 97 which is 48.5
2 SHOT : Dealt the same damage, so with the exact same gun setup a headshot again

Get the LR300 Put all the best attachment's on it, and double headshot someone, it will do the exact same, take into account latency and dodgy hitboxes, and also non registered hits which happen often, i cannot shape luck, and you assuming im using a 3rd party software shows that you are uneducated in this game, Which isnt a problem

2 headshots, clean. with the same gun and setup, with no misregistered hits and a good ping, will result in the exact same as it did their, so accusing me of somehow using 3rd party software to edit server-sided code. is a ridiculous claim

1686259596338.png
That spray pattern is extremely mechanical. Also no STP would make you able to see around the wall whilst shooting and being able to correct your spray to where the person is moving. All of this is just batent lies and I would be amazed if anyone thought otherwise.
Also in regards to the swearing-
1686259887121.png
Again caught in a lie.

View attachment 1935
That spray pattern is extremely mechanical. Also no STP would make you able to see around the wall whilst shooting and being able to correct your spray to where the person is moving. All of this is just batent lies and I would be amazed if anyone thought otherwise.
Also in regards to the swearing-
View attachment 1936
Again caught in a lie.
In STP, You can abuse it to see straight through walls by sticking your camera into a wall, thats what i did. you can see the spray pattern on the wall, which is a very natural spray pattern, straight down with no movement from the left or right

Sorry, that's the only time i swore. i do apologise about that

Just want to add, after Looking at the second clip, you can see the damage as following
1 SHOT : Dealt 97 DMG in total, with my attachments, assuming it was a headshot the base damage of my gun would be half of 97 which is 48.5
2 SHOT : Dealt the same damage, so with the exact same gun setup a headshot again

Get the LR300 Put all the best attachment's on it, and double headshot someone, it will do the exact same, take into account latency and dodgy hitboxes, and also non registered hits which happen often, i cannot shape luck, and you assuming im using a 3rd party software shows that you are uneducated in this game, Which isnt a problem

2 headshots, clean. with the same gun and setup, with no misregistered hits and a good ping, will result in the exact same as it did their, so accusing me of somehow using 3rd party software to edit server-sided code. is a ridiculous claim
i have 9000 hours on gmod, your pompous know it all attitude dosent fool anyone, the best PVPer on riverside , DB killer, didnt pull stuff like this, extremely obvious hacks , your just a clown in a circus at this point

i have 9000 hours on gmod, your pompous know it all attitude dosent fool anyone, the best PVPer on riverside , DB killer, didnt pull stuff like this, extremely obvious hacks , your just a clown in a circus at this point
9000 hours of playing riverside. damn bro thats dedication, one sus clip dont mean shit honestly. the theory is simple, he stood still like a statue, i abused STP to get his pos, i sprayed his pos, when i heard blood sounds i moved my spray to the right, because his natural reaction would be to move as far as way from the bullets as possible, its common sense, you got no PVP in your oil ass

and ur calling the server your top donator on a "Circus" thats kinda embarrassing, i would have thought you would have good views on the server.

9000 hours of playing riverside. damn bro thats dedication, one sus clip dont mean shit honestly. the theory is simple, he stood still like a statue, i abused STP to get his pos, i sprayed his pos, when i heard blood sounds i moved my spray to the right, because his natural reaction would be to move as far as way from the bullets as possible, its common sense, you got no PVP in your oil ass

and ur calling the server your top donator on a "Circus" thats kinda embarrassing, i would have thought you would have good views on the server.
1, its not just on riverside, 2 i didnt recall blood making a "noise" , 3 I have PVP , not Citizen hack

1, its not just on riverside, 2 i didnt recall blood making a "noise" , 3 I have PVP , not Citizen hack
bro, like default gmod has a noise when you hit someone, with a bullet/anything. Maybe you need to have a hearing test or smth.

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
Accepted (under supervision).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom