Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Kieran report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Kieran
Member(s) of staff's rank: I donno I got banned
Date of Incident: 27.11.2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: He raided PD without adverting and mass rdm'd.
Evidence on the incident: Video is going to expire after 1 day so tell me if it does

Last edited:
Notice how that clip is from the 27th and today is the 28th, and you were banned today, so dont switch it up. It was 3 kills to wasn't mass RDM, and I explained the situation to you when it happened. I did a pd raid, thought I adverted it as I pressed my bind but it didnt work, and then adverted it shortly after I killed u guys. We did speak about this yesterday, and you were banned today for mass rdm after I checked the logs when I came into the server.

You can see at the end of the clip where I adverted as well, unity can back me up because I was in a call with him and told him about what I did, and we did speak about it but you just decided to report it now since u were just banned.

I don’t have a say but I know Kieran aint a dumb person to do that I’m pretty sure it was either a miss bind or you must of just not seen it when he adverted

Last edited:
Accepted, Kieran will be informed to make sure to advert before raiding however I'm pretty sure his bind simply didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom