Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed kieran staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff:kieran
Member(s) of staff's rank:admin?
Date of Incident:24 sep 2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:i changed my name to kieran which is my irl name and i can provide proof it was kieran B but my last name is easy to guess so it can reveal my full social and i changed it to kieran caz well yh i dont wanan get doxxed and im sick of having Q0BJ because people ask me for blowjobs and staff member kieran tps me in a sit says change your name i say no it is my name it not inpersanation so i will keep it and then he kicks me
Evidence on the incident: file:///C:/Users/kiera/Videos/NVIDIA/GeForce%20NOW/Garry's%20Mod/Garry's%20Mod%202023.09.24%20-%2001.12.26.21.mp4 if it dosent show the vid im new to pc then dm me on discord for the vid

You changed your name to that just to be difficult. I've told you about it before yet you proceeded to do it again. Your name was Kieran B before which was fine, but you changed it to Kieran just to be difficult. It confuses people and makes it hard to deal with things, and that was proved when a staff member mistook you for me after you joined back. I've spoke to you many times about the same thing before, yet you keep on doing it. You only do this and then claim "its my real name", just to try and cause problems.

You changed your name to that just to be difficult. I've told you about it before yet you proceeded to do it again. Your name was Kieran B before which was fine, but you changed it to Kieran just to be difficult. It confuses people and makes it hard to deal with things, and that was proved when a staff member mistook you for me after you joined back. I've spoke to you many times about the same thing before, yet you keep on doing it. You only do this and then claim "its my real name", just to try and cause problems.
yh im dumping this but i aint lting tho it acc is my name

Azz

file:///C:/Users/kiera/Videos/NVIDIA/GeForce%20NOW/Garry's%20Mod/Garry's%20Mod%202023.09.24%20-%2001.12.26.21.mp4
This is a local file on your pc, you need to upload it somewhere on the internet.

If Kieran asked you multiple times to change it why didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom