Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied King ET Staff App (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? King ET
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3-4 ish months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:63937337
1.7 References (if any)? Ohm. Zombie.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match or as other people call it rdm is where you kill someone for no rp reason.

Example 1: Bob is trying to sell meth and Dave runs up to him with a shotgun and blasts him away and takes the meth without adverting.

Example 2: James comes up from behind a officer and stabs him to death and runs away.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule or just NLR is where you go back to a area or situation before the said situation is over or before 5 mins.

Example 1: Hob gets killed during a mugging by Jake and come backs with a gun and kills Jake.

Example 2: Luke finds a gun on the floor, Josh comes up to him and try's to kill him for taking his gun Luke kills Josh and then Josh comes back and kills Luke.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is if at least two people have guns pointed at you and listening to what they say and order you to do.

Example 1: Nick and his friend Ben run up to Adam with their guns out and adverted kidnapping and then tell Adam to come with them but Adam pulls out his sweet super 90 and blasts them away.

Example 2: Allen Gets jumped by two armed men with guns out and they shout at him saying hands up but instead Allen pulls out a knife and goes for them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Dislike or Hating someone only because they are gay.

Example 1: Gav is willing to train some Cadets for pd but one of the cadets said he himself is gay and Gav asks him to leave only because he is gay.

Example 2: Jim runs around shouting the f slur at people who he thinks are gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Disliking or hating someone based on the colour of their skin.

Example 1: Zac is going up to people who's player models look black and says the n word to them.

Example 2: Stan over hears someone saying they are black Stan runs over to him saying he should pick cotton like a slave since he is black.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Tp to Joe ask him to wait as I tp to William see that William has stolen a nhs members vehicle tp William to me and also tp joe tell William that he can not steal NHS members vehicle as it is crimes against the nhs is he has no warning of crimes against the nhs before I would leave him with a verbal and then also check if he did advert is so I would then tell joe that he did advert and then return them both.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Tp Joe to a safe place and then also tp William ask if any of them have a clip if not I would then look in logs and check where they all died to and while looking at the logs i would also make sure he did advert it if he did and the people who he killed were in fact in the pd then I would leave it there and return both of them.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Tp Joe and also tp William to me ask if anyone of them have a clip if they both say no I would then check logs if William did not advert, I would then warn him for FTA and NLR if he came back before the 5 mins were over and then I would tell Joe that he can not build on the sidewalk he may only build inside of a building and then return them both

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would tp both of them to a safe place I would then ask Joe if he adverted if he says yes I would check logs to make sure if so I would just warn him for No major crimes if he has done this before, if not I would jail him for about 5 mins.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am active everyday and I know the rules quite well and most of the time i am on the server there is no other staff on I would like to be able to help people when they ask for staff at 3 am and if there are no staff on duty.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Ask a member of staff who is higher than me or knows the situation better than I do.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Hard working

Professional

Kind

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: again I cant think of any.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

So I can help people when they ask for it or when people do silly things like prop block the roads and I think it would be quite fun

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Dyslexic but again its not that bad

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Ohm

+! Good lad, very active. I'm positive he will be a great staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom