Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted King ET Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? King ET
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 to 4ish month's
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:63937337
1.7 References (if any)? Ohm. Zombie.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Rdm or random death match is where someone goes up to someone and kills them for no rp reason

Example 1: Bob is building a really nice looking base with a building sign but sadly John walk's up to Bob with a knife in hand and gutted Bob like a fish.

Example 2: Lee is walking around PD and a cop walk's into the pd to and tries to get pass the door but Lee is there with a gun and blasted the cop away.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR or as some people call it new life rule is where you die in a situation or just died in an area and then coming back to said area before 5 mins or before the situation is over

Example 1: Josh advert's PD Raid Josh gets a few kills in with his nice mp9 but he dies from being overwhelmed by the number of cops but he comes back after it thinking about the money he could have gained so he comes back and carries on doing the raid after he has died

Example 2: Mike and Peter who are friends Mike advert's Raid and Peter adverts assist, They push get killed because the people they tired to raid had shotguns in close combat But sadly Mike wants to go back but Peter tells him not to but he does anyway, So when he gets there he goes back in but the people left to go raid someone else so as he is keypad cracking his way in one of people who owned the base that was afk in the back stops being afk and calls a Member of staff on him for nlr.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where you have at least two people with guns pointed at you you must follow their orders if they give you any

Example 1: Ham and Pale go up to Gav and Ham adverts kidnapping and Pale adverts assist, Ham and Pale both pull out Aks and point it at Gav but Gav starts to run away and not listen to any of their orders which is FearRP.

Example 2: Roy is happily walking along the street in front of pd but as he was walking he sees a hobo and run's up to him and adverts "Mug drop 5k" as he does that he pull's out a Super 90 and then the hobo gives him 5k, Roy then puts the gun away but start's to Carrie on walking in front of pd but unknowing to him two Armed officers saw him with a Super 90 and then run up to him with their guns out telling him to put his hands up while they have their Ar-15's pointed at him, he then pulls out his Super 90 and then the two officers shoot him dead.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where you dislike or hate someone who is gay and only because they are gay.

Example 1: Jake joined the server and is just messing around but then Tom says that they themselves are gay so Jake then calls Tom the "f slur" at least 5 times, Tom then Reports it to an Member of staff that is on and has a clip of it which would results in Jake being banned for Discrimination.

Example 2: Tom Starts a Sco Tryout he starts asking people if they are gay when he finds out one of them is gay and then wont train them because of it.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Hating or disliking someone based on the colour of someone skin

Example 1: Ross finds out that one of the nhs is black and starts calling them the nword, then the said nhs member calls staff which when he tp to the nhs member all he can hear is Ross saying the nword which results in a ban.

Example 2: Dave is going around saying the nword over and over at people who are black or black looking.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would tp Joe and ask what happen and if he knows who did it once he tells me the name i would tp to said person who in this case is called William i would freeze him and then tp him to me also I would tp joe at the same time and then ask William if he knows that its a rule to not do crimes against the nhs if he says he did not know and he has no warns about crimes against nhs I would tell him that he will be given a verbal warning if he does it again it will be a warn i would then check if he did advert carjack if so i would then unfreeze William and let him go and I would tell Joe that he did advert carjack but he cannot not steal nhs vehicle so if he does it again call a member of staff.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would ask if anyone has a clip if not i would check where all the people that died were in fact in pd and if they were i also make sure that he did advert pd raid if not i would ban him for Mrdm and ask a higher staff member to do it for me as I am only able to ban for 1 day if none are on i would ban him for 1 day for mrdm and then dm a higher staff member if they can extend it for me.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring both of them and ask Joe to speak first after he has given me his side of the story i would then ask William for his side after that i would check logs for any advert just in case if i see no advert i would warn William for FTA which is fail to advert and also warn William for NLR after that I would then tell Joe that he can not build on the sidewalk unless he is a hobo and that he should build in side of a building not on the street and after that I would then return them both.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would tp Joe to a safe place and tell him that there is a advert which says “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” i would then ask him if he knew about said advert if he says no i would check his warns if he has done something like this before
if so i would warn him for No Major crimes and then also tell a HU member in T that one of them did a bombing during a pd meeting with no major crimes.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am able to be on the server a lot and for a long time each day and i just want to be able to do something that can make people time on the server more enjoyable without someone ruining the fun for everyone else.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

what i would do is ask anyone member of staff that's on if no other staff member is on I would dm some staff member in discord for help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Calm under pressure

Professional

Friendliness

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Sadly cant think of any

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To improve the server and also mainly so I can be able to help people because lately people have been thinking I was staff would come up to me and i would see that there is no staff on and i sadly have to tell them that I am not staff

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Dyslexic but it's not that bad

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Arm

1+
Great guy to be arround Knows The Rule's well and is just a chill dude

Fin

+1 has to continue the line of PD HU being a staff member, jk anyways really good guy, nice to be with/play with generally doesn't break rules, would be a great staff member

Ohm

+1 Been playing with him since the I started to come back to Riverside, he's friendly, has a great understanding of the rules and he's most definitely active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom