Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kingman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Kingman

1.2 How old are you? 15

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Unsure

1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?

1.7 What is your Discord? Kingmanlmao

1.8 References (if any)? Kingman

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Killing someone without reason or Killing a innocent

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: Going back to the person before the time limit or targeting a person you tried to kill before time limit

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: I was threatened to be mugged in RP or I am by myself and handling a gang of some sort by myself

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: A fear/disgust about a persons sexuality or “your a faggot”

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Not helping person due to their race or making fun of accent from their race

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Check logs to see if he did advert at the time try to get clip to see when he adverted it if he adverted before carjack then that’s fine if he did after verbally want or ask the person that was jacked what he wants (kick or verbal) I will also warn the carjacker for committing crime against NHS but if NHS is in raid and helping a team you may kill them if helping a certain team/group during raid

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well this depends on the victims if all 6 were PD members then I’ll just let all members that were included to be carful and next time something happens someone might get warn but if a civilian was killed I might warn the raider

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will warn William for NLR and forgetting to advert raid of a sidewalk home 😭

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Warn Joe for FailRP and possibly baiting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Sure I might have not played 2 weeks but I have expirence in other RPS like Fudgy gamings and garnet gaming. I also want riverside to a fun RP without people breaking rules

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Ask other more educated staff like me what should I do and listen to them

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Roblox Inglewood RP and MUNITY RP gmod

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Can tell if someone is lying, Handle a situation that people are arguing about, and being able to have people compromise if argument goes bad

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Sometimes have typos, sometimes might be lazy to deal with something, and sometimes (barley) forget things

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to help riverside be a fun RP and make people want to join

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? ADD (mild not major)

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yea not personal background check

(I would love to come to the Riverside RP community!)

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
-1 no effort in app, Never heard of you or seen you.

-1 (little feedback for ya)

rules of the staff app thingy is to have played more than 2 weeks which you already said you haven't, you mentioned other communities you have staffed by name which is also a no no.
would really like for you to follow those rules and then once you think its worth a try again, make the application longer and more detailed, also get more known in riverside. your rule knowledge isn't quite there you are missing out on some stuff in section b if you read the rules a few times dedicate some time into going through them thoroughly you would know what I'm talking about. also read the format if it says "provide two examples" why haven't you done that, you also don't provide steamid which isn't too hard to find if you just ask around or google it.

such a quick read the application needs to be more indepth please look at other applications that have been accepted to see how indepth some get and ive never met you on game, you also dont have a good grasp on the rules

Application looks very empty, doesnt help with the spaces inbetween everything, im sure you are a good person but i havent seen you in game very often if at all.

Denied, please improve your current involvement within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom