Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kirb's Staff Aplictaion V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yup
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). Na
- Access to Discord. Yup
- A working microphone. Yup
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yup

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one. Yup
- Do not mention other communities by name. YUP
- Style your application so it is easy to read. YUP
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week. YUPPP

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Kirb
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3months Ish
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:517884817
1.7 References (if any)? Toast, Caeden, Jakey, Mozzie, Cake, ChrisP, Jeep, Azz, Hybrid

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM ( Random DeathMatch) Player 1 Decides to Shoot someone for Saying something rude and Player 2 Kills him For no reason What so ever
I walk Out of spawn and a Hitman Decides to stab me repeatedly with a knife that would be considered RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule is where you get killed in a active situation and you walk back to the place where you died and started to Continue the Situation that would be against NLR. Say I was on SCO19 And i walked into a bank raid and died and spawned back in and went to the bank raid I would get warned for NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: When 2 People are pointing guns at me and telling me to Drop 5k and i pull out a gun and shoot them that is against the Rules as the FearRP ratio is 2:1.
Player 1 and Player 2 are pointing guns at A NCA member and the NCA member pull out a MP5 And kills them both it would be classes as FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: When someone is calling another person Gay repeatedly and making fun of them that is being Homophobic.
Jimmy Is calling people The F slur in OOC and in game chat that would be being Homophobic.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: When someone is calling People of color monkeys and making monkey sounds to them is racist.
Player 1 Is calling people the N Word In game chat during a bank raid and saying that they should all die is Racist.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would TP over to Joe and Bring him to a sit and bring William And ask them what happend to get both sides of the story and Then i would tell them that you cannot steal a NHS vehicle since it goes against the server rules Even if you advert the Carjack.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would Revive Joe And bring William And Joe to a sit and get them to tell me what happend and then i would check the logs and see if William Adverted PD raid and get a clip from Joe and then i would get the clip and Take actions Upon what the logs and the clip shows.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would get both of the people and bring them to a sit and Firstly Tell Joe that you cannot build bases on the sidewalk as it is against the server rules Then i would check logs for the advert and see there is no advert andI would Warn William For FTA/NLR as it is pointless to do 2 separate warns and return them both.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring Joe to a sit and then tell him about the NO MAJORS and Why he cant Do a Bombing and them as he has killed more than 3people i would ban him for MRDM Which is 2weeks+.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? As of right now i have nothing to do and i realize resging from staff was a big mistake and I resigned from staff for college not realizing my course starts in september.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact A HU member of staff to help me resolve the Issue and carry it out from there.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am a Calm person, I can handle high pressure situations and My autism Helps me alot with the focusing.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Sometimes i can get really hyper and Loose control of what i say, I tend to argue alot and Most people hate me on the server so that might be a problem with sits.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To fill up some time in my life again lol and help out The Staff Team In anyway i can.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
ASD, ADHD and PDA

Have you received any help when creating this application? Na
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yeah

Last edited:
+1 great lad, was amazing on the staff team and would be an amazing re-addition to it.

+1
Previously staff, great fit for staff, great knowledge of the rules.

resigns from staff
1 week later reapply
i will be giving you a -1 as i dont trust you with staff and the responsibilities that come with staffing
3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? As of right now i have nothing to do and i realize resging from staff was a big mistake and I resigned from staff for college not realizing my course starts in september.
you believe you should be chosen because you resigned from staff

also application is really poor

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
+1, good fit for staff. Trustworthy and good knowledge due to experience

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Senior-Admin
Staff Member
+1
Previous staff, good man, great knowledge of the rules.

D

Deleted member 372

-1, Don't think much else needs to be said apart from this screenshot. cope

It's a ^ from me​

Absolutely Massive +1
Kirb is a very nice guy and I think he would be a perfect re-addition to the staff team.

Got anger issues cannot control himself and doesn't listen to others properly and resigned from staff 1-2 weeks ago which is not professional and very poor answers

Got anger issues cannot control himself and doesn't listen to others properly and resigned from staff 1-2 weeks ago which is not professional and very poor answers
I have no anger issues and i can control my self most of the time when im "angry" ingame its 50% of the time gonna be a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom