Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kmoney's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Kmoney
1.2: How old are you? 18
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Since November 2, 2023
1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:460328235
1.7: What is your Discord? Kmoney
1.8: References (if any)? Miyagi

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: When someone kills someone else for no reason. Ex: Shooting someone when they are just walking around. Killing someone who is not doing anything/afk

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Using OOC chat to fine where someone is or what they did. A cop using chat to find out who stole their car. Someone using chat to find where a raid is going on.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP implies that you must value your character's life when threatened in any situation. FearRP applies either when you have no weapons in your possession and are being threatened with a firearm or you are armed but outnumbered by individuals with firearms. If you have your firearm drawn prior to intiation, FearRP does not apply. Ex: Someone is robbing you and they have a gun out. Someone is kidnapping you and you take a weapon out after they already had one out

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: Ramming into cop cars for no reason to get attention. Hitting a cop car so they chase you. You punch a cop, so they arrest you nonstop.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: Disrespecting someone based on their race or how they talk. Hating on an Asian because they speak differently. Being racist to a black person.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will check the chat logs and see if there was an advert.

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Check if there was an advert if not then I will warn the person for RDM if there was an advert there is really nothing I could do

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First I will check if there was a reason for the Gun Dealer to kill Garry. Secondly I would warn James for the props on the sidewalk. Finally I would see if there was a reason for James to kill 4 people in three minutes.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn Bobby for doing Major crime when there is a PD meeting going on.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I feel like I am more trustworthy than other people.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask for help from another staff member.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I have staff experience in a different server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am a good listener, I am Patient, and I am able to deal with people who are out of control

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I have trouble focusing sometimes, I am not always available to be on the server b/c of school, I have issues that could make me do something I shouldn't, but I can control that

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to help out the server and get to know people more. I also want to be able to deal with situations when there is not a lot of staff on.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? I have ADHD and PTSD

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes I do

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member

I haven't seen you around much, which isn't quite enough for me to vote for you just yet.

Also, your application seems a bit short and could be more detailed and better answered.

There is a lack of knowledge of the rules in the trial mod answers.

For the FearRP section, you copied the explanation from the server rules instead of using your own words.

That's why I've made this choice, sorry!

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Benny

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Neutral

Hey Kmoney! I've seen you recently ingame but I think you do need some time for people to recognise you and make a name for yourself on the server. Additionally, your application is missing abit of detail and like Benny said lacks some rule knowledge. I recommend waiting a bit more and climbing up the ranks so people know who you are because you are active and I have seen you but I do believe others know who you are yet. And take some more time to write your staff application.

Best of Luck!

flx

Staff Member
Neutral

Reasons above, you were also recently blacklisted from PD which isn't a good look.

meady

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member

Not quite enough rule knowledge to become a staff in my opinion. And also stated above, you copied the FearRP rule from the riverside rules which isn't allowed. Also the amount of times i heard you say the word RDM is outstanding​

22millz

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Neutral

Sorry but ive not seen you ingame, but heard of your name somewhere

Sky1ine

Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied

Make sure that your application is entirely your own, do not copy from the rules.

Also try and improve you reputation on the server before re-applying.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom