Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kong staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Kong
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Moderator
Date of Incident: 31st July 2021

Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
Alright so, this may be a little bit of a read..
It first started off with two men building props in the middle of the street, they were building ramps that would extend from the traffic lights outside the westfield all the way to the bank garage, I called staff and kong(only staff ingame) arrived. I then proceeded to tell him they were misusing props and he got them to delete, after a little pissing contest they decided to stop, fast forward 5 min. They then have built a no collided bridge. I call kong but realise he is trying to drive a car up there. Whilst there was one part no collided and against the rules. I once again read out the rule to him and put it in staff chat. Fast forward 10 minutes (approx) one of the players decided to go to the tunnels under bank and make a tax system to get through. I had witnessed kong try to drive through but they un fading doored the prop and had made his car stuck in the ground. All kong did was sit there and winge. Fast forward a bit more. He hasn’t told them off and I’m getting pissed. I proceed to call him and explain to him they are breaking the rules as they have stuck my car in the ground and are punching it to damage it. He then no clips away when I’m mid sentence. How professional… then he says he talks to them. They remove it for a bit and then proceed to going back to it. I try to call staff but kong had obviously had enough and left the server without a word..

I just find it disgusting that he doesn’t know how to handle a server of 15 players when there are only 2 doing something wrong. As a senior mod he should be held to a higher standard and seems incapable of doing his job correctly.. This is no personal disrespect to his intellectual ability but rather how he composes himself ingame and what needed to be done but was failed to be done. There are trial staff and other moderators at this point that seem more capable and in my opinion kong should not hold this position if he will act like this and does not have knowledge of the rules. Thank you.

Evidence on the incident: ss1: https://oi-you-should.go-get-a.life/55NZJYaev ss2:https://oi-you-should.go-get-a.life/55NZPPc55 yt vid(unfiltered and unedited):

I just find it disgusting that he doesn’t know how to handle a server of 15 players when there are only 2 doing something wrong. As a senior mod he should be held to a higher standard and seems incapable of doing his job correctly.. This is no personal disrespect to his intellectual ability but rather how he composes himself ingame and what needed to be done but was failed to be done. There are trial staff and other moderators at this point that seem more capable and in my opinion kong should not hold this position if he will act like this and does not have knowledge of the rules. Thank you.
Hello, so people was on miner building I told the people who was making bridges to stop making massive bridges they deleted it so I returned my self and cared on roleplaying you make a sit about someone blocking the tunnel, I come then you told me to bring you some where else so as you was speaking to me I saw someone car blow up and when I came back I told you what I told him, after I thought you finished talking but you didn't I am sorry about that and I left because I had to go out I apologise for leaving when you was talking I just thought you finished your sentence.

Denied, no disciplinary actions will be taken against Kong. However, I will be having a chat with the staff member in question about how to properly deal with situations when there are less than 20 players online, and overall some key pointers as staff. Thanks for your concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom