Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied krisko staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?Krisko
1.2 How old are you?14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?6 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English?Im good at english but im not from GB
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:458423161
1.7 References (if any)?none
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples(RDM Is when someone kills someone for no reason,that is why its named Random Death Match)
1:Johnny walks up to Jack and murders him without a reason.
2:johnny kidnaps someone but just kills him.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples(NLR Means new life rule it means that you can interact with something you died in within 5 minutes)
1:Someone steals Johnnys car,in the middle of stealing Johhnys car the guy that is stealing the car kills Johhny,Johnny goes back to the guy and kills him after he died.
2: somebody raided Johnnys house,the guy who was raiding the house kills Johnny,Johnny goes back to his house and kills him.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples(FearRP means you have listen and follow instructions to a group of individuals pointing a gun at you.)
1:a Group of terrorists pull out guns on a civillian,the civilian fails to follow the rules and pulls out a gun and tries to kill them.
2:a Civilian has a gun out and a group of terrorists pull out guns on him,he can shoot them because he had a gun out previously.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:Homophobia is basicaly hating lbqt+people 1:someone bullying someone because he is gay. 2:homophobic slurs like the f words.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:Hating a certain race 1: someone calling a black person a monkey. 2:racial slurs like the n word.
2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I will lecture Joe that he adverted carjack,but William is in the wrong too because you cant commit crimes againts nhs.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?It depends i need more context but if he killed Joe in pd while raiding pd its ok.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I will give joe a warning cause you cant base there,i will give william a verbal warning and a nlr warning.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I will give joe a warning for interuppting.

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?Im very active in the community and play almost every day,on wekkends i can be active almost all day.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?I would personally read the rules and ask in Discord.

3.2: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:Im active so i can do more staff sits trough the day,can remember the rules and learn them very good,can be very fast reacting to cases.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:I have a bad attitude,i dont watch my profanity,im lazy.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?I play on this server every day for 2 hours,i like the community and i want to be apart of staff for that reason.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff.Have really low self esteem and people can make me sad/angry sometimes,i also have anger issues.
and also i have a question:do you need to be staff at all times or can you just attend jobs?

Last edited:
Major -1,

Your attitude in-game is not ideal for a staff member, You also need to mature.

Major -1,

Your attitude in-game is not ideal for a staff member, You also need to mature.
Ok well taken,alot of people say that and i honestly agree,im trying to fix my issues but its hard.Also as a staff memebr you need to be mature and all that stuff and im aware of that,so that is what ill be doing.

-1 don't think you have the right attitude and staff app isn't very detailed.

-1 being honest i have seen you before and your very quiet and very hard to understand

How is that a 1-
well if your a admin and ppl cant understand you then thats gonna be a problem, becuse lets say Bill whos new to GMOD and he has no clue whats hes doing nad he needs help, and you come and try to help him, and he cant understand you then he wont learn anyhting. (just try fix your mic it might help,depends on your mic tho). Plus staff app aint really detailed

well if your a admin and ppl cant understand you then thats gonna be a problem, becuse lets say Bill whos new to GMOD and he has no clue whats hes doing nad he needs help, and you come and try to help him, and he cant understand you then he wont learn anyhting. (just try fix your mic it might help,depends on your mic tho). Plus staff app aint really detailed
Im quiet but as staff i wont be

I don't think you will be a good fit for staffing the server for many reasons:
1.) Your reputation is VERY POOR
2.) You are not very mature
3.) Your attitude is horrible (Considering that you have multiple staff members saying that you have a bad attitude)
I really don't think that you are a suitable member to be in the staff team due to these reasons.
GOOD LUCK ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom