Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied krisko's staff app VERSION 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(before we start just read the whole thing before rating)
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?I am called Krisko.
1.2 How old are you?I am 14.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes,but it can be hard to hear it.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?Around 7 months.
1.5 Are you fluent in English?I know how to speak english,i am not from GB
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:458423161
1.7 References (if any)?None.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Definiton 1:RDM means Random Death Match
Definition 2:RDM is that you need a solid reason to kill someone.
Example 1:I kill someone for no reason,i just shoot them in the head.
Example 2:I kill someone for saying a curse word.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: Definition 1:NLR means New Life Rule
Definition 2:You cant interact with a situation you died in within 5 minutes of the situation happening.
Example 1:Someone steals my car,i respawn and the guy that stole my car rides close to spawn,i shoot the car and i kill him.
Example 2:Someone raids pd,me as a police officer goes there and he kills me in the raid,i respawn and i go back.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Definition 1:FearRP means that if you are otnumbered by individuals with guns,you have got to listen to them.(if you have a gun out before they pull out guns on you, you can shoot them)
Example 1:Some thiefs pull out guns on me,i shoot them all.(wrong)
Example:I have a gun out,some thiefs pull out guns on me and i shoot them all.(right)

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Definition 1:Homophobia is hating sexualities like gay people.
Example 1:Slurs like the f words.
Example 2:Buullying people for them being gay.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Definition:Racism is hating races like black people asian people etc.
Example 1:Racial slurs like the n word,all racial slurs for asian people etc.
Example 2:Racist jokes,like about slavery,its not funny and its racist.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
William gets a warning for crimes against nhs.
I tell Joe that infact William has adverted carjack.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would need more context but if joe was in pd William had the right to kill joe.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will give joe a warning for bulidinga base on the sidewalk
I will give william a verbal warning and a nlr warning.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will give joe a warning for interrupting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have been trying to fix myself over the past weeks,i want a chance at fixing this community.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask other staff on discord and i would read the rules.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?No,i dont.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am happy to help begginers and make them join this communnity,i will be firendly while staffing and,i love helping people even tho it doesnt seem like that.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I am trying to fix myself from my anger issues,im trying to fix my attitude,and im lazy.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?I want to help this community as i love playing this server,and i want to help staff it.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?N/A other than cussing,i am doing less of that now.

I AM FIXING MY ATTITUDE EVERY DAY THAT PASSES BY AND I AM TRYING TO BE MORE FIRENDLY WITH PEOPLE
I AM NOT THE SAME ANYMORE

Arm

-1 seems rushed havent seen you on much in the past week

you are friendly but inactive and dont look like you would take the time to do something as importaint as the staff application it looks rushed from 2:6 all of that looks rushed S-B looks rushed mostly i would suggest adding more detail over all it comes down to

Not that active
Very poor application
Personaly wouldent think he would suit the staff role

- NCA CONSTABLE
- SCO19 PVT
- POLICE INSPECTOR
- T- CORPORAL

Last edited:
-1 seems rushed havent seen you on much in the mast week

you are friendly but inactie and dont look like you would take the time to do something as importaint as the staff application it looks rushed from 2:6 all of that looks rushed S-B looks rushed mostly i would suggest adding more detail over all it comes down to

Not that active
Very poor application
Personaly wouldent think he would suit the staff role

- NCA CONSTABLE
- SCO19 PVT
- POLICE INSPECTOR
- T- CORPORAL
My computer dosent even work,i cant play it on a 10 year old laptop i litteraly am dreaming to play every day.

Jon

My computer dosent even work,i cant play it on a 10 year old laptop i litteraly am dreaming to play every day.
If you can't play the server why apply?

Staff application is overly rushed, barely any detail my brother can write a better staff application, what you've put in the strength section aren't actually real strengths, If you are lazy and have anger issues how can you be trusted to not abuse your position as a staff member and ban people for absolutely no reason, Overall -1 i do not think you are currently fit for staff, i've personally never heard you use your mic (Might just be me) However you just are not fit for staff as of now i would suggest you to improve your grammar, English skills, Spelling, Attitude, and Maturity, Plus you should spend more than 1 to 2 hours making a staff application it should take atleast a couple of days instead of a couple of hours, your example are extremely short and not detailed at all.

-1 app seems very rushed and needs alot more detail and if your laptop doesn't work how can you be staff?

Arm

if you are unable to play then why make a staff application i would suggest waiting to get your computer fixed before applying for staff

Last edited:

Jon

if you are unable to apply then why make a staff application i would suggest waiting to get your computer fixed before applying for staff
please re read what you just said thank you

"if you are unable to apply then why make a staff application" man idk i think has the ability to apply

What

Staff application is overly rushed, barely any detail my brother can write a better staff application, what you've put in the strength section aren't actually real strengths, If you are lazy and have anger issues how can you be trusted to not abuse your position as a staff member and ban people for absolutely no reason, Overall -1 i do not think you are currently fit for staff, i've personally never heard you use your mic (Might just be me) However you just are not fit for staff as of now i would suggest you to improve your grammar, English skills, Spelling, Attitude, and Maturity, Plus you should spend more than 1 to 2 hours making a staff application it should take atleast a couple of days instead of a couple of hours, your example are extremely short and not detailed at all.
Whats your fucking problem Man you Just want to fuck with me ,Look Jon Ive Been plaing it Nice for alot of time with you,you wanker,why Just shit on me constantly,Also did i Ask about ur brother,so im a fucking malicious person because of mu Anger problems and for being lazy you bullying fuck,Just because i have issues because of constant bullying everywhere.fucking.way.i.go not Just online you fuck everywhere in the world,that are my Anger issues i Just want to fucking rip and tear trough everything you fucking asshole whats ur fucking problem Man

WHY WHY DO THIS JON WHY JUST SHATTER EVERYTHING I DO AND SAY,PIZDA TI MATERNA UMRI TI JE ENA PICKA KERE FAKIN PROBLEME MAS U ZIVLJENJU MORES MET TI DEPRESIVEN NESOCIALEN KURAC KI ZGLEDAS KO EN DEBEL PATAK KI ZIVI PR MAMI IN SE DRKA NA HENTAI AL KERI KOLI FAKING KURAC

SOVRAZIM TE TI PIZDUN DEPRESIVEN NESOCIALEN JEBEN U GLAVO SKICOPHRENICEN PICKUNNNN AAAAAAA KAJ LAHKO FAKING UMRES

Arm

SOVRAZIM TE TI PIZDUN DEPRESIVEN NESOCIALEN JEBEN U GLAVO SKICOPHRENICEN PICKUNNNN AAAAAAA KAJ LAHKO FAKING UMRES
dobil točko
You have a point he is on the forum sharing his opinion which is completely fine but what he says mostly nakes no sence considering i havent seen him on ever in life i play the server a lot and often but this guy isnt ever on ?

dobil točko
You have a point he is on the forum sharing his opinion which is completely fine but what he says mostly nakes no sence considering i havent seen him on ever in life i play the server a lot and often but this guy isnt ever on ?
Nice translate,i never see him on too

how are you going to staff on the server if you dont have a working computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom