Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Kyousuke Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Kyousuke
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around a month
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:84541580

1.7 References (if any)? Finnley, Eric, Jordz, Matos, Kev, Curvingsky72, Joshyy, Kong, Lamby, Crab, Harry

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is when you kill someone with no roleplay reason, it means random deathmatch
Examples: 1. You walk up to someone pull a gun out and kill them for no reason 2. You shoot at someones car, intending to kill them for no reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for new life rule. This means that if you die you cannot return to that area for 5 minutes
Examples: 1. You die in a PD raid as a police officer or a raider and you return continuing roleplay, which you are not supposed to do. 2. As a police officer you die in a bank raid and you return moments after to collect your vehicle, you are not supposed to do that.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP is when you have to co-operate with roleplay
Examples: 1. You are a solo thief who has just been wanted for jewelry store robbery and a Police issued BMW X5 pulls you over with 5 guns pointed at you. 2. You are foot patrolling by yourself and 4 heavily armed individuals kidnap you (their weapons are pointed at you)

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is using derogatory terms to offend someone because of their sexual choice, such as men liking men or women liking women.
1. You get angry at someone because they rdmed you and you call them a f*g 2. You kill someone because you raid their home and they call you a f*g

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where you make inappropriate comments to someone because of their ethnicity. 1. Someone says the N word 2. Someone has a textscreen up with "hate the jews" written, which is antisemetism

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First of all I would bring the reporter and ask for their side of the story, then I would bring the reported to hear their side of the story. I would then check the advert logs to see if Joe adverted carjack, even if he did carjack I would let him know he is not allowed to steal NHS vehicles. If he was knew to the server I would let him off with a verbal warning but if the person was frequently on the server I would warn them.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both members to a sit and hear both sides of the story individually. Then I would check advert logs to see if William adverted PD raid, then I would ask for any photo or video evidence that showed if William killed Joe inside PD or if he was just killed randomly. If there was video evidence I would go from there and give out any punishments that need to be given, such as RDM if Joe was killed randomly.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both to a sit and let them explain what happened from their side of the story. I would tell William he can only raid if he adverts it and I would tell Joe that he cannot build a base on the street. I would check the kill logs to see when William killed Joe, if it was less than 5 minutes that is NLR and I would warn him for that if necessary. If both sides were in agreement of having a look through the rules I would give them both a verbal.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First of all, I would freeze Joe just to make sure he didn't start rdming again. Then I would explain to him that he cannot participate in major crimes during a PD meeting because all PD are unavailable. I would take a look at his warns to see if he was sticking to the rules previously or not. If he has many previous warns I would ban him for being a minge. If he had no previous warns I would warn him for RDM, this would be if this was a one off mistake. Usually I would not go for the extremely lenient option.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Because I know that I have a relaxed attitude towards everyone, I can have a joke but I know when to be serious and mature. I don't take sides and I know that

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask for a higher-up to help me and they can tell me how to deal with the ongoing situation. The best thing to do is ask the people that have more experience than me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes, I have been senior-admin on a what used to be very popular DarkRP server with Mr. Curvingsky72 back in the day and I have been staff on other servers such as a large CSGO community.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am a fair person, I have a lot of experience with commands and I am very aware of the atmosphere riverside has so I know how to deal with things.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Sometimes on a week for a few days I won't have access to my pc because I visit my dad sometimes (parents divorced n that)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I will aim to be on as much as I can to stop rulebreakers, I don’t want people ruining the game for others. I want everyone to enjoy the server and i'm not afraid to help anyone if needed, any queries people have I will do my best to answer. I do not take sides if someone has done something against the rules they will be facing consequences.

Police Commander
SCO-19 CPL
NCA SPC
All round calm guy

Last edited:

Kev

+1
Extensive knowledge of the rules, active and should be staff.

+1
Active
Been staff with him before on other servers and is pretty decent (obvs not as good as me tho)

+1
Seems to know rules and very active. Does very well in PD and gets on with everyone be nice to see him in staff position. think he deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom