Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied L1's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

bub

1.1: What is your in-game name?CDT L1OFICAIL_2139
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? about 2 weeks or so
1.5 Are you fluent in English?yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?76561199044234176
1.7 References (if any)?no

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match e.g. 1)bob up to someone then start killing them 2) bob goes around and killing people for no reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: dying then acting like u didnt die e.g. bob remembes who killed him then gets revenge on him or bob goes back to where he died

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Using the correct amount of fear e.g bob has a a gun to his head and has to act scared or bob is killed and stops talking

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Hating someone for being a homosexual e.g. calling someone a faggot or telling them to fuck of because they are gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Hating someone for their race or making fun out of someone because of their race e.g. saying n*gger or saying "black people are slaves"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Ask joe for his story then check logs to make sure if william did advert or didnt, since he did just say to joe that he must've missed the advert and return them both

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Ask for joes story then check logs to see what william has been doing and if he adverted pd raid then explain to joe that he did Advert PD raid but i wasnt there so i cant really do much then return them both.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? ask for joes story, then check logs to see if joe killed william in his base and that william raided without adverting then check again to see how long it took for william to come back ( if less than 3 mins, warn him for failing nlr and RDM)

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Check logs and make sure he said "No major crimes" then check that joe did advert bombing then give joe a verbal warning to check someone's advert and make sure they dont involve "No major crimes" in the advert if he wants to bomb the meeting but he wont be getting any warns

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me as i would be a good staff and make sure the mingers and rdmers are punished and that people will enjoy playing on the server. Along with that , i will also stay active on the server and not get bored after a week or so. Furthermore , i will make sure to handle as many tickets as a can and will allways do the tickets and never leave it to another staff if i can handle it

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? If i was in a situation i didnt know how to handle i would ask for a higher up staff ( or someone who knows what to do ) to assist me with the situation then once they have resolved or explain what the situation i cant handle i would continue the sit and hand out the proper punishments

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Calm,Honest , fair

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: School, can sometimes be immature , not knowing how to deal with some situations

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to become staff to assist the server and help the community fairly and make sure that the community dont hate staff and that there reports and suggestions are listened to and i wanna support peoples needs. Furthermore, i really like playing on the server and i want to make it so other also want to like playing on it and that they keep playing on it so i wanna become staff to make sure the server stays fun and also make sure the community get the attention they need.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? no

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:

Arm

-/-
Application could use some more detail 3.5: two of the weekness's arnt weekness's at all its just things that happen

- Never seen you
-lack of detail in application

Other than this good luck with your application

Reactions: bub

bub

-/-
Application could use some more detail 3.5: two of the weekness's arnt weekness's at all its just things that happen

- Never seen you
-lack of detail in application

Other than this good luck with your application
thanks for the good luck and fairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom