Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted leaving sit warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: jer
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:418897530
Date of warning issue: 21/05/22
Member of staff: moon
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?: I clearly timed out and he didnt want to accept that, I was pulled into a sit, my game crashed the 0.5 second I was pulled into it. The staff meber didnt even check logs if I did actually time out. Hybrid was with moon at the time and I immediatly messaged him. I also messaged dripz because I was in a sit with him right before my game crashed. And I don't even know why he warned me because it's clearly LTAP if he think that im guilty (which im not because i had time out) This is bullshit this staff member didnt even bother to maybe ask hybrid that I had timed out even tho I made it very clear to him that I had messaged hybrid. 1653168492875.png 1653168260279.png1653168160868.png

Okay in game it said you left by user so when you joined back and he didn't even pm me or dm for any reasons...
+ I asked higher ranks staff what should I do and they said warn him so I did what they said to me so I am sorry if its not right...
(i have screenshot about me asking it to higher ranks staff in game)
Dm me on discord I can't sent it for some reason its too large.

Last edited:
Accepted

Contact an admin+ in game for the warn to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom