Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Lenny's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Member Requirements:

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. ✔️
- Cannot staff another server. ✔️
- Access to Discord. ✔️
- A working microphone. ✔️
- Clear understanding of the rules. ✔️

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? ( The Famous ) Lenny
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over 7 months.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:179596869
1.7 What is your Discord? AgentD_I#3688
1.8 References (if any)? Haven't asked

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: R.D.M = RDM stands for Random Death Match. It will be classified as RDM when you (or someone else) Is killed by someone for no apparent or have no roleplay going on the justify the murder.
Example 1: Player 1 is in Tescos and Player 2 shoots Player 1 and runs off.
Example 2: Player 1 is in a sit on top of the courthouse and gets shot by Player 2.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: N.L.R = NLR mean New Life Rule. When you dies NLR sets into place and you may not return to your place of death for 5 minutes or come close to it. There is a exception to NLR though which apply to Government. Government are allowed to go back to their designated buildings but NLR applies to anything else.. NCA to NCA, SCO-19 to Vauxhall and PD to PD.
Example 1: Player 1 gets raided by Player 2, Player 1 dies, gets a car and drives back.
Example 2: Player 1 is stopping a PD raid as SCO-19, he gets killed and returns straight away.

2.3: Define FailRP and provide two examples: I added this one in because I'm surprised its not on the normal application. FailRP is when a RP situation is going on and someone doesn't follow along or breaks role.
Example 1: Player 1 is in a police chase and switches cars to escape the RP.
Example 2: Player 2 raiding Player 1 and he starts building during the raid and then removing all profitable items (Bitminers and such) and then switchs jobs.

2.4: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is set into place when a gun is pulled upon you or your life is at stake. FearRP prohibits you from defending yourself unless shots are fired. You must do everything the gun holder has like if they advert "Mug" or "Kidnap"
Example 1: Player 1 has a gun pulled on Player 2 and adverts "Mug", Player 2 shoots Player 1 killing him. Player 2 broke FearRP.
Example 2: Player 1 adverts kidnap and takes Player 2 to the cinema and holds him hostage, Player 2 escapes and kills Player 1.

2.5: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when someone is discriminated for their sexuality.
Example 1: Player 1 is being called slurs for having a pride flag in their profile picture.
Example 2: Player 2 is being bullied for saying their Bi.

2.6: What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when someone is discriminated for their colour of their skin, religion or ascent (birth country).
Example 1: Player 1 is being called a curry muncher for having a Indian ascent.
Example 2: Player 2 is being laughed at for being British.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take Joe to a safe place where we can't be interrupted and I would ask them for their side of their story. I would then take William and ask them for their side of the story privately from William so he can't be interrupted. I would then show to William that Joe DID advert Carjack but I would just let William know that he can't advert NHS vehicles. After I would send them all on their merry way.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take Joe and ask him his side of the story and then I would take William to a private place where he can't be interrupted by Joe and then I would compare stories, like where this happened and such. If everything matches up and he WAS in PD when Joe gets shot I'll let Joe know he advert PD raid and PD raid is KOS. If it WASN'T In PD I would give William a warning for RDM. After I would make sure everything is in order and send them on their way.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take Joe to ask him what he's doing and his side of what happened, I would then take William to another safe private place and ask him his side of the events. I would then see if things matched and then start dealing with it. Joe broke: NLR. William broke: FTA and RDM. I would give William a FTA and RDM warn in one and leave Joe on a verbal since you have to have some sympathy for the unfortunate event. I would have to give Joe a verbal on that Drug Dealers can't build on the sidewalk or anything which isn't a buyable estate. I would make sure everyone is happy and let them go.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take Joe to a safe place and ask him if him if he saw the advert and wether he knew a PD meeting was happening. If he did I would give him a warning if he didn't I would give him a verbal BUT if someone had let me know that he did see it but ignored it I would give him a warning and one for Lying to Staff.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm extremely active, (mostly) mature and professional.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Contact a higher up or get help from any other free mods and admins online.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active, know a lot of stuff which may come in use and extremely contactable.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I may get a bit angry at points and my ego.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I especially want to help with the Events and help dispose of all minge.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Nope.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No :(
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yep

+1, you are very active and mature and definitely have a good understanding of the rules from what I read in your application.

+1 I feel that you could have a positive effect on the server moderation and you are a great fit.

Jon

-1 From my experience from you, you are not yet experienced enough to be staff, you lack the fundamental knowledge that is crucial for being an excellent Staff member, Not to mention that not until recently you had used your brothers account, which you later said was your mates account, I do not believe you are mature enough for staff yet.

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
+1 application looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom