Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Leo's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?

Leo C

1.2 How old are you?

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?

Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?

For about 3 weeks but don't let that discourage you

1.5 Are you fluent in English?

Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:580888456

1.7 References (if any)?

Legal Lee, Bonquiqui Jamenson

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM Is Random Death Match when a player kills another player for no roleplay reason or without any intent

Example 1) If someone just went up to another person and killed them
Example 2) If there was an officer doing a foot patrol and someone when behind them and shot / stabed them

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR stands for New Life Rule it means if you and when you spawn you must forget whatever happened before you died

Example 1) If I was killed and remembered what happened before I died and killing the person that killed me
Example 2) If I was killed and I didn't wait 5 mins and went back to the place I was killed

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP is when someone is not fearing for there life and not acting like how you would IRL

Example 1) If someone is mugging you and they advert it and you pull out a knife or firearm and shoot him
Example 2) If I was being outnumbered in a scene and they had there guns out and I pulled out a gun and shot them

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia is where you are discriminating someone because of there sexual orientation or attraction or because what they identify as

Example 1) if someone was to call a homosexual a fagg**
Example 2) if you are not accepting someone into a group or not allowing someone to do something because of there homosexuality

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is When you are discriminating someone because of there ethnicity / skin colour

Example 1) Calling somebody of a different ethnicity a slur such as the N-Word and P-word
Example 2) Not letting someone of the same skin colour do the same things as you such as shop ect...

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Well I take joe to a secure area to see what has happened when I have got all of the information I will bring William to get his side of the story now I would say to joe "right so he did advert the carjack but if you look in the motd a nhs personal cannot be mugged / carjacked / killed so I will be giving you a warning make sure to look at the rules and joe please pay close attention to chat if this happens again if your not on your nhs job" then return both players

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

first I bring joe to get his story of the situation if joe is a pd member and was inside of pd then it is ok then I would check if he did advert the raid if he did then anything he did is valid and ok then I would tell joe then return him but if William was shooting people outside of pd with no advert then I check logs to see if joe was shot and when then I would bring William and check logs to see how many people he killed and then say "hello sorry to say but you will be getting a ban for mass rdm" then ban him and return joe

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I bring joe and ask him what happened when joe tells me what happens I will say "listen yes what he did was wrong but maybe find a more secure area to base if your a drug dealer" then I would bring William and say "Hay William what's going on bro so I got a report saying your raiding without putting out an advert and breaking nlr you got killed and then got a different gun and went back and killed joe can you explain what happened" then when William explains what happened there is no choice but for me to warn him for NLR and not adverting a raid then return both players

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I bring joe and jihad and say "yo boys there is a pd meeting in 5 mins and no major crimes but you just bombed but that's ok because the police meeting has not started yet but dont do it again until the meeting is over" then return both players

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

So, I think I would be a valuable asset to the staff team because I am always positive, I always help people when help is needed, I respect Everyone even if they are shouting at me, I am NEVER Homophobic or racist in anyway, I always put in %200 effort into almost everything I do IRL and in RP, I love helping new members out with there menus are building, and I also strive to make every new or not new member of this community Positive and happy all the time in session, I am skilled in Positive talking, Fast typing, Good Roleplay.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would remain calm and goto higher up for some more information

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes Fudgy Darkrp (Moderator) , and about 4 CWRP server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

I am a quick thinker, reliable, understanding

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

I have trust issues, I maybe abit soft on new members, I overthink

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I would like to be apart of the staff team because when I see people FRP, RDM or are being homophobic or racist when there are no staff in session I get mad because they think they can do whatever they want when they cant and so I want to be apart of the staff team because I would like to punish the people FRP, RDM, ARDM or being racist or homophobic to other members in session its just not on when people do that It disgusts me all the time its almost all the time I see people saying stuff that in homophobic or racist when staff are not online and like I said I want the punish then in all the ways I could. And I would also Like to join the staff team because When I see people that need help with something and don't know what it is I beast myself up for it but as a G mod staff member that will be a total different story.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

anger issues (in the process of being tester for ADHD and Schizophrenia) but I rarley get affected by these while in RP so please don't let that affect your thought of me

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1 I’ve seen this guy about and he seems to have an understanding of the server

Azz

+ 0 staff app is ok ish, needs some work.

2.3, FearRP does not apply if its 1v1 you need to be more specific in your example.
2.8, you missed that the drug dealer was basing on the sidewalk which isn't allowed, Also I would either warn both players for breaking different rules or neither.

In game he seems to know the rules and is a nice person to speak to. If the staff app is worded better and improved then I would give a +1. It takes different amounts of time to get through staff applications so you might want to spend longer double checking your answers next time.

+1 I’ve seen this guy about and he seems to have an understanding of the server
yea i dont think NLR New Life Rule Means when you die it means if you and when you spawn you must forget whatever happened before you died
it means you cant go back to the spot for 3/4 Min and you dont need to forget about you need to remeber where you died and how you died

Jon

yea i dont think NLR New Life Rule Means when you die it means if you and when you spawn you must forget whatever happened before you died
it means you cant go back to the spot for 3/4 Min and you dont need to forget about you need to remeber where you died and how you died
NLR Means you must not recall anything in your past life, you may not return to the same area you've died at for 5 minutes, and you may not return to the same situation no matter if it's been 5 minutes or not.

NLR Means you must not recall anything in your past life, you may not return to the same area you've died at for 5 minutes, and you may not return to the same situation no matter if it's been 5 minutes or not.
sorry once agian mate i keep yousing old server rules/ my server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom