Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Lil Walter Warning Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lil Walter
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:72183440
Date of warning issue: 21/02/2023
Member of staff: Skengman
Warning reason (screenshot):
1677011921822.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

I was driving along when I saw a bunch of people marching down the road. I wanted to check it out so I turned around. Not paying attention properly and watching a show on my other monitor (which you can hear in the background sorry for that) I accidentally hit someone. In response to this I had my car smashed around infront of everyone, and then warned on the spot without getting a proper chance to defend myself. Altogether I thought this was extremely unprofessional and an awful representation of the server considering this was done infront of an audience.

All though I wasn't the staff that warned you I was the one hosting tryouts .

To my knowledge the staff was well within there rights to warn you .

It's upto you to be driving sensibly going a speed you can control where you won't run anyone over . From the video it's quite clear that

No.1 you was car mingeing. You sae the crashed car infront of you however you decided not to break and slam straight into it . You had more than enough time to break and slowly go past it.

No.2 you was interrupting a tryout . We had asked you and multiple others to leave us alone as we was doing a tryout . With the Clip given its quite clear that there was a ongoing training. With emergency cars following the line with lights on protecting them and with the officers being in a perfect line it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize a training was going on . It states in the rules not to interrupt tryouts or training and that's exactly what you did and the clip clearly shows you knew what you was doing .

I really don't understand hoe so many players (not just you) can't drive properly and actually pay attention on what's going on . If there are 4 vars around officers marching don't ram into them and inturrup what there doing drive past and if you want to see what we are doing stop until we pass .

I feel like the staff was well within there rights to warn you for vdm and your lucky you didn't get another one for interrupting a training

All though I wasn't the staff that warned you I was the one hosting tryouts .

To my knowledge the staff was well within there rights to warn you .

It's upto you to be driving sensibly going a speed you can control where you won't run anyone over . From the video it's quite clear that

No.1 you was car mingeing. You sae the crashed car infront of you however you decided not to break and slam straight into it . You had more than enough time to break and slowly go past it.

No.2 you was interrupting a tryout . We had asked you and multiple others to leave us alone as we was doing a tryout . With the Clip given its quite clear that there was a ongoing training. With emergency cars following the line with lights on protecting them and with the officers being in a perfect line it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize a training was going on . It states in the rules not to interrupt tryouts or training and that's exactly what you did and the clip clearly shows you knew what you was doing .

I really don't understand hoe so many players (not just you) can't drive properly and actually pay attention on what's going on . If there are 4 vars around officers marching don't ram into them and inturrup what there doing drive past and if you want to see what we are doing stop until we pass .

I feel like the staff was well within there rights to warn you for vdm and your lucky you didn't get another one for interrupting a training
I feel like you might have missed some details. In the clip I did break, very obviously actually, in an attempt to avoid the car, again very obviously, in my way and in the middle of the road. Secondly, I was going at a reasonable speed. Even though hardly touching the guy somehow it was enough to kill them. And it seems you've frankly chosen to ignore the glaringly obvious. I was thrown around the map, almost killed and then warned without getting a single word to explain what happened. I do apologise for interupting a tryout but before this clip I was afk and as you can see by the chat no reminders were made recently.

I feel like you might have missed some details. In the clip I did break, very obviously actually, in an attempt to avoid the car, again very obviously, in my way and in the middle of the road. Secondly, I was going at a reasonable speed. Even though hardly touching the guy somehow it was enough to kill them. And it seems you've frankly chosen to ignore the glaringly obvious. I was thrown around the map, almost killed and then warned without getting a single word to explain what happened. I do apologise for interupting a tryout but before this clip I was afk and as you can see by the chat no reminders were made recently.
So you did interrupt a tryout ? . I didn't mention the car flinging situation because that's a staff report not an unwanted appeal .

So you did interrupt a tryout ? . I didn't mention the car flinging situation because that's a staff report not an unwanted appeal .
Unknowingly, but that isn't what I was warned for. I do think that the car flinging was relevant as it pertains to the unprofessional manner in which led to me being warned.

Azz

This appeal has been Denied.

Although the actions of the staff where not necessary, you where clearly interrupting their try-out (B9) whether or not you meant to VDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom