Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Lockpick ui fails to load

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the bug: Essentially, the lockpick menu does not load a cancel button or a pick button. You are stuck on the UI and unable to do anything. If I wasn't with a friend and didn't have a way to tell him I was bugged, I could've easily been banned for LTARP. It happened to me one time before a long, long time ago, and has just happened again. You can't use chat to report, opening console doesn't work and you can't use voice. Your only option is to relog which could be an absolute pain if you are being arrested which you probably will end up being arrested.
How can you reproduce the bug: It seems to have no actual trigger besides just happening if you are on the server for multiple hours.
Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): https://streamable.com/5ib6na

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Should be fixed for next restart, feel free to re-open if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom