Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Loopy's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Loopy
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes and its clear
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? about 15 days
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:634823854
1.7 What is your Discord? q1z0
1.8 References (if any)? i was speaking with Badger about it before and he said its a good idea

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is random death match which is killing for no reason and without roleplaying it
Bob walks over to Steve and kills him with no warnings or without even rping it he just plays like its cod
Alex spawns in and just kills someone for no reason (RDM)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR means new life rule so if i die in a drug bust i need to wait 5 minutes to come back
Stevenson gets killed during a bank raid and he just immediately drives to the bank and charges with a shotgun without waiting 5 minutes
During a raid on RS mansion a person called Issac just immediately comes back and starts to shoot and just raid like he didn't just die

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is your characters fear so like how you'd respond irl
so if Alex was getting mugged at gun point by 3 people and he just runs away or pulls out a knife thats fearp cause he isn't scared even though 3 people have guns

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
being prejudice towards someone for their sexual identity or LGBTQ interests
Alex makes fun of Issac just because hes bisexual so he specifically their LGBTQ love interests or orientation
Alex spams the f slur in chat because he died

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is being prejudice and/or discriminative towards someone based on their race or culture
Alex makes racist jokes towards someone due to the fact they won a fight/in game or vc
Issac spams the n word in chat for no reason or because hes mad (still not acceptable no matter what)
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Well one hes breaking crimes against NHS so i would tell William that you aren't allowed to do that and id give him a verbal warning then id ask the NHS person if they wanna be taken to their ambulance or wants me to destroy it so they can spawn it back in

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would explain to Joe that because he adverted PD raid that its KOS and i would explain how the raid/advert system works

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? okay well number one this is breaking NLR (new life rule) so i would tell William what he done wrong then id warn him and if he does it again id ban him

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? well considering there was a PD meeting first i would just have a talk with Joe and try to explain then let the cops carry on

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? im really active on the server and i have good communication skills and i prefer deescalating over full conflict

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would pm a higher up or another staff that isnt busy and if no one else is on i would try my hardest to resolve it

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? yes i used to be staff on gta RP servers and even some other discord servers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: good at communication and avoiding conflict, im also active so i would be there alot, i also have alot of free time

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: i might get overwhelmed but not too badly so dw^^,

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? im really active and i like helping people alot and i think i would fit in pretty well and i try to explain things i dont just warn

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? i do have a bit of social anxiety and thats why i like riverside alot cause i can talk to and meet new people
and ive had alot of new friends since joining

Have you received any help when creating this application? nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Depends what it is

Last edited:

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please DM me on discord to schedule your interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom