Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Lord Crow#0001 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? PC Rock 1811
1.2 How old are you? 13, Turning 14 June the 5th this year.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? A good while.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:53543041

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM Is random death match, aka Randomly killing somebody for no reason. Example 1: You are driving through the city and a terrorist shoots you and kills you whilst your driving in your car for no reason.
You make a sit with proof and explain the situation in detail, the RDM'er gets warned if first time offense. If more than once the RDM'er will be receiving a ban. Example 2: You're walking around speaking to people enjoying your time, and a citizen comes over and tells you to go to hell then killing you. You don't have evidence of it happening but the staff member tells you to identify the RDM'ers username so they can check logs to see if they did any damage/killed anybody. You provide the username and the staff member sees that the individual you provided had done damage and killed the victim. The staff brings the RDM'er and ask for the RDM'ers opinion and defense in this. The RDM'er leaves the server and the staff member bans them for LTAP and RDM.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is where you for example go back to a place where you just had died and remembered everything that had happened before you died. Example 1: You get shot and go unconsious, a NHS saves your life and you saw who shot you, but you are smart and don't break NLR. Example 2: You get killed and you return to the place where you got killed and you said you had clipped the individual who shot you for not complying in a mugging and that you would forward it to a sit. You edit out the part of where you got mugged and didn't comply and got shot. You forward it to the staff member and they look at it, they then go thru with questioning both of the individuals and checking logs. The individual who had shot you had OBS software and they sent a 1 hr long video and told the staff to go to a specific timestamp to see where it happened. You end up being banned for lying to staff and NLR.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP Is where somebody holds you at gunpoint or knife point and tells you to for example do something, like give them 5k for get stabbed/shot. Example 1: You are being mugged, you have no weapons and the mugger has a knife pointed towards you. As stated in the rules you have to fear for your life since thats what you would do in real life, you try to run away from the mugger and he stabs you. He then reports you for breaking FearRP. He provides the staff member with a detailed story and the staff member checks logs and sees he did /advert mug drop 5k or die. You try and squeeze yourself out of it but it fails, you get warned for breaking FearRP if first time offense, if second time offense he would kick/warn you. Example 2: You are being surrounded by 2 guys you are armed with a glock 17 and they /advert kidnap and takes out weapons before you can react, they command you to follow them and you don't comply. They give you 2 verbal warnings and shoot you for not complying. They then report you for breaking FearRP because you did not comply with them, as they outnumbered you and had guns on you before you had yours out. They provide valid proof and you are told not to do it again and you get kick/warned for it.
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is strictly not allowed, not even as jokes. Homophobia is where you are very rude and bully somebody for being gay. Example 1: You annoy and make somebody emotional for being "gay". The victim who is "gay" clips you and reports you, the victim had already provided proof to the staff member and the staff member brings you and explains to you that homophobia is not a joke or shouldn't be joked with. You lie to the staff member unknowingly that he has proof of you being homophobic, he knows you lied and bans you for 7 days for homophobia/lying to staff. Example 2: You are being seriously harrassed by some dude who vc spams you with gay slurs because you are seemingly gay/lesbian. The victim reports you with a video and sends it to the staff member, the staff member goes through it brings you and asks for your defense/opinion. You provide nothing and decide to vc spam gay slurs again. He bans you for 2 weeks for vc spam, and homophobia.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is where you for example overuse the racist slur "N#gg@". Example 1: Somebody goes up to you and constantly harrasses you for being black and irratating. You report him for saying all of these slurs to you and provide proof to the staff member, he tries to explain why he did it (the racist) and he admits it and apologizes. The staff member asks if he can forgive the (seemingly racist individual) and he says I will forgive him this one time. Example 2: You decide to be annoying and harrass a staff member (you don't know its a staff member) for having his char model as "black". You call him all sorts of racist words and he comes back hearing this and brings you to a sit, he gives you a ban for 1 week after you realised you screwed up.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I check logs and see that William had adverted /advert car jack, I explain that to joe but verbally warns William for stealing an NHS vehicle. I then return both of them and continue my staff duties.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will start with checking logs and see that william did not advert PD raid, I then explain this to him and tell him hes going to receive a ban for 1 week for MRDM (mass rdm). I then ban him and return Joe.
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will tp them both to me, and ask for any proof. Joe provides proof of william coming back after he had died once and seeing him selling his stuff. I ask william for his statement and then I explain to william what he did wrong and then tell him that he is going to be banned for NLR, FTA (failure to advert) and RDM. I ban him for the appropiate time and return Joe.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I bring Joe and William, I ask william on how I can help him. He tells me what the issue is and Joe states in defense "I am a jihad, I do what I want" And I ask him if he admits to it and he says yes not caring at all about the consequences. I ban him for 2 weeks for raiding a PD meeting and mass RDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am serious and I love GMOD. I would play this game for 10 hours every week if I had to. And I think I have potential, I am not well known with staff commands but I want to learn.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask in staff chat for guideance/help to handle the situation I was in.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Only on one server, it shutdown after a while.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Maturity, Ability to listen to both sides and not just act irrationaly, Be kind and serious and not the annoying staff member of Riverside RP.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I can't really list weaknesses as I don't prefer thinking about what I am weak at, I prefer learning and figuring out how to do my job better.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to become staff because I really think I have the potential for it, and think that I would do great as a trial mod. And also to get experience about moderating (commands etc.) And doing my job like I should, and because I wanna learn new people because who doesn't wanna learn new people?
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Nope.

Last edited:
neutral, although you have written a good application you are lacking in knowledge in section b question 2.5 there's more to racism than just against black people, and ive also never had an encounter ingame with you

neutral, although you have written a good application you are lacking in knowledge in section b question 2.5 there's more to racism than just against black people, and ive also never had an encounter ingame with you
Just picked the most common sort of racism, could add more to it.

And you probably haven't seen me due to timezone differences, and me being a PC and running around doing my job,

-1 I don't have any clue about who you are... I Would possibly change this -1 to a +1 if I see and interact with you in-game, as of now this will stay as a -1
- Good Luck -
⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

Azz

Neutral,

I think you need to build up some reputation in the server before applying to staff.

Thanks,
Azz

-1 I don't have any clue about who you are... I Would possibly change this -1 to a +1 if I see and interact with you in-game, as of now this will stay as a -1
- Good Luck -
⚜️Legal Lee⚜️
I'm for the most part in the areas of the PD. Either inside or outside if not there I'm patrolling.

Denied, please try and improve your reputation within game and become more known within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom