Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Lots of weed things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:

Add an inventory exclusively to store weed seeds and re-add the pallets to the buy menu on the tablet. Add a second weed buyer in little town.

How will this benefit the community:

Yesterday I spent an hour trying to get a decent seed to grow but when I eventually got a seed that I could grow that would actually make profit, the server shutdown and I lost it all. I know the seed bank is a thing but I'm pretty sure it gets deleted when you leave the server. I don't want to have to spend an hour plus a bunch of money just to get some profit. Weed growing is actually very fun but it makes me very no happy when this happens. Like a gun inventory but only for weed, saves even if you leave the server.

Re-adding the pallets will be very useful because players will be able to tell how much money they are making from the weed they are growing without having to sell it. Without the pallete it's virtually impossible to get caught by the police because you can just collect the weed and go to the npc to sell it (when you collect a block of packed weed it disappeares but you can still sell it.)

Since there is 2 lean buyers it's only logical to have 2 weed buyers.

Jabbers

Community Owner
Community Management
It takes an hour to grow a seed? Really? And you setup everything correct? If that's the case, it probably shouldn't be like that

It takes an hour to grow a seed? Really? And you setup everything correct? If that's the case, it probably shouldn't be like that
I meant it takes an hour to grow and develop a good seed that will get lots of profit, you have to combine lots of seeds together to get an even better seed meaning you have to grow around 6 batches of seeds. Not many people know about the use of the seed lab and how profitable it can be.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Denied. We'll be looking into changing the selling prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom