Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Magon ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magon

Name: SAS MAYGUN
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:440728290
Date of ban issue: today at 13:47
Member of staff: paul
Ban reason (screenshot): VDM x3 (cant screenshot)
Why should we unban you?: because they were on the road, if you look at the clip that SGT Taxman provided, it shows 2 vehicles in the road and no clear passage other than the PD parking infront of PD where they happened to be, this is still classed as on the road because it is not covered with slabs or any type of indication that it should be on the path. aswell as there being a 0.5s delay in car movements, i didnt intend to hit the postbox which shoved me in the corner, its not a valid reason for a 2 week ban at all, is it?

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Hello sorry for such a long wait but do you have Taxman discord so he can send the clip?

or send him my discord which is kinget1

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Since I am unable to see the clip of it I cant take your word for it since you could be lying so I will have to trust the staff member who should know what MVDM is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom