Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Major Crimes notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be more convenient for players if there was some sort of a banner at the top of the screen that let everybody know there are No Major Crimes when there is something like a PD Meeting or PD Training. Having people advert this in IC chat could be more confusing for new players, especially when the staff members rank doesn't pop up in the advert. It just looks like a regular police officer telling criminals not to do majors.

How will this support the community?

It'll reduce the probability of incidents occuring because of the adverts and make it more convenient and official for new players.

i mean i agree with cian, just look in chat when a pd meeting is starting

Denied - I don't understand why the responses are so negative... it could be nice to add a little bit of text somewhere on your screen which will indicate whether or not 'Major Crimes' are allowed. This is definitely something we may come back to in the future, but for now, we are focusing elsewhere on improvements. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom