Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Max Millers 2nd app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Max miller
1.2 How old are you? 11
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? I think I got it fixed
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:521542351
1.7 What is your Discord? GG boys
1.8 References (if any)? I don't think so

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is when you kill someone for no reson
example 1: you have gone in to spawn and kills almost everyone in there
example 2: someone playing as a theif and thinks they can just kill people and take there money

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR means you should not have a memory of your past life and can not go back to that spot for 5 minutes
Example 1: you have died and then goes back to kill the person who killed you
Example 2: let's say your a cop and have been killed during a raid and then you go back to get back in the action

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fear RP meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds), your character is to obey the armed person.
Example 1: you have a gang on you trying to take your money but you don't obey them and you try and kill the gang
Example 2: 3 thief's are threatning you with pistols or knifes and you go ahead and kill all 3

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
homophobia is when you are against gay people
Example 1: you go up to someone and say hey stupid gay
Example 2: someone sounds gay so they walk up to them and say why are you gay that is stupid

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when you don't like another persons color and you start being racist
Example 1: you are new to the server and just joined only to start playing racist music in your mic
Example 2: you don't like them cause of there color so you call them the N word

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
look through chat and look for /advert car jack and tell joe he did advert then tell william he can't steal NHS vehicles

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? look through chat and look for PD raid and tell joe that william can kill all PD during a PD raid

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will tell william he should advert base raid and that he broke NLR then warn william for his mistakes

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? tell joe that next time he has to wait to do a crime that he should not do that during a PD meeting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I think I would bring a little good in staff and I promise I will not abuse my power

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
contact another staff member higher then me and they can take over the sit

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
no not in a game but in a discord yeah

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
people being nice to one another: staff members being nice to me: and other staff members teaching me the ways of staff.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
people being really rude: other staff members bossing me around: I don't think I have a third weakness

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I always want to help people so I thought this could be the chance

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
nope

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes.

Last edited:
Never mind about being staff in river side just got banned from all the discords for being to young

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom