Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Meady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: meady
Member(s) of staff's rank: trial mod
Date of Incident: 08/05/2024
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I had a knife out, and this dude started getting up in my face so I turned around and he walked back and shot me. I made a report and the person admitted to it, but the staff refused to punish as there wasnt a clip. I understand you need a clip for some circumstances but 1. he admitted to it and 2. Ive been told multiple times you need to advert (warning go away 1/2/3 for example) before killing. And even though they admitted, no punishment was given.
Evidence on the incident: n/a, hopefully meady will respond to clear it up

meady

Staff Member
Hi jacket, I didn't want to give a warn with no video evidence as it may be easy to describe it with your own words, but its definitely more conclusive when video evidence, that I can look at myself, is shown. I didn't want to make a decision that could go both ways because you both had different stories and ill be honest, I didn't hear the part where he admitted to not adverting which might've been my fault, and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited:

Sky1ine

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied

To Meady, he was right to give no punishment as there was no logs of the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom